Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Could some KIND person please post a completed save for version 17 or 18 of this Mod. I would appreciate the help.

Just a thought.
save0 - end of v17 content
save1 - end of v16 content

Lisa girlfriend aka "forget Alex" path. Do two yogas per week at 7:00 or Lisa will be pissed off.
Eric sold to his enemies.
Ads on cameras dried out. Restart paying for ads, if you want to get income from cameras.
Ann and Kira are not talking with each other after picnic incident in v17.
Lisa is not a girl anymore and Kira knows it in v17.

Follow events listed on page one in order. If you do them in wrong order, save might be corrupted. If Max meets and greets Diana under the desk, don't talk with Lisa about it at 10am or do all other possible events first or remove set_poss.sed_65 from Mod.txt and talk with Lisa only when you finish previous otn event. Or stay away from Olivia's home if you got something else to do.

If you manage to close Alice events near the pool at 3am without messing with variables, congratulations. I don't remember if 0.19 cheatmenu covers all variables there and if max values on some variables are correct.

"Meet girls near school" is broken after v17 events. You don't have to meet them near school anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shiva0067

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
There are several variations for private Alice punishments that depend on the stage of the game. I don't think that they impact progress. If I tell you what might happen in Alice private punishments, it would be a spoiler. Mod got only new public Alice punishment version. Rest are part of base unmodded game.

Get rid of Eric and Max will have to pay 500 bucks every week for family support. Some stories must progress to see Ann fired. Don't pay Ann for not punishing Max in public as it shares same counter as family support counter. First Max punishes sisters in public, later Ann will agree with private punishments. Supporting family entitles Max for doing public and later private punishments.
Thanks I started a Olivia GF and came up on that

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
Just out of curiosity, does the school that Alice is going to actually come up as anything relevant?

Oh and if you pick Olivia does that end the Mentoring with Lisa?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
save0 - end of v17 content
save1 - end of v16 content

Lisa girlfriend aka "forget Alex" path. Do two yogas per week at 7:00 or Lisa will be pissed off.
Eric sold to his enemies.
Ads on cameras dried out. Restart paying for ads, if you want to get income from cameras.
Ann and Kira are not talking with each other after picnic incident in v17.
Lisa is not a girl anymore and Kira knows it in v17.

Follow events listed on page one in order. If you do them in wrong order, save might be corrupted. If Max meets and greets Diana under the desk, don't talk with Lisa about it at 10am or do all other possible events first or remove set_poss.sed_65 from Mod.txt and talk with Lisa only when you finish previous otn event. Or stay away from Olivia's home if you got something else to do.

If you manage to close Alice events near the pool at 3am without messing with variables, congratulations. I don't remember if 0.19 cheatmenu covers all variables there and if max values on some variables are correct.

"Meet girls near school" is broken after v17 events. You don't have to meet them near school anymore.
Thank you for the Saves and information. I can FINALLY make some progress. :)

Just a thought.

Reactions: potemkin

usertoread

Dec 2, 2019
I think you are stuck at specific Lisa and Ann training session. Keep them happy through the week (massages, do homework right, what ever else you can) and train on Wednesday at 23:00. Not at 22:00. That training starts when there is a choice option to enter the room. If you are into reading Mod.txt and Russian, find set_momlust_83 there and watch your poss.guest and momlust flags as you advance through Ann and Lisa training. Not sure if not messing with Ann on Tuesday between 22:00 and 23:00 pleases RNG gods and lets you have that session instead of regular BJ training.

Not sure if there is no sed event which trips above training availability.

old dude party and picnic stuff starts around mumlust 87.
It worked then as you suggested I read mod file when I was stuck.
Im not getting Mom catching Lisa in lounge scene. I am now at Momlust 91

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Just out of curiosity, does the school that Alice is going to actually come up as anything relevant?
Alice is going to school in other game.

Oh and if you pick Olivia does that end the Mentoring with Lisa?
I think Olivia GF path is dead end as it does not lead to most of the content in later original BB updates. You get them by the pool on weekend or at night, but you can't advance training on Lisa's story.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
It worked then as you suggested I read mod file when I was stuck.
Im not getting Mom catching Lisa in lounge scene. I am now at Momlust 91
Translation from Mod.txt about event which sets momlust to 92.

"Talk with mom about filming in club and visit to Michael"
That would be 21:00 next to TV.

Momlust 93 is - Talk to Kira again by TV at 3:00am. She will ask to watch movie on flashdrive alone. Don't watch it alone. Find some other video participant next to TV at 21:00 :).

Ann will catch Lisa and Max only at momlust 98.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Just an FYI I am using the 18.11 mod. I haven't got the 19.11 yet.
Try not to get 19.11 that got uploaded to some file sharing sites in December. Or compare your BigBrother.exe with the one in updated version. Mod does not change executables.

usertoread

Dec 2, 2019
Translation from Mod.txt about event which sets momlust to 92.

"Talk with mom about filming in club and visit to Michael"
That would be 21:00 next to TV.

Momlust 93 is - Talk to Kira again by TV at 3:00am. She will ask to watch movie on flashdrive alone. Don't watch it alone. Find some other video participant next to TV at 21:00 :).

Ann will catch Lisa and Max only at momlust 98.
I watched the movie at 21:00. There was a big blow up between ann and max. Then later they had makeup sex and they had a nice sex ed session with Lisa where I fuck mom infront of her but Mod file says the following 2 things that are not coming to me -
1. Talk with lisa after the session where she says about fucking mom. When does this happen is there some trigger for this.

2. Kira and Mom scenes where kira sleeps in mom's room again and other stuff. (IS this not happening because I saw the movie at 21:00).

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I watched the movie at 21:00. There was a big blow up between ann and max. Then later they had makeup sex and they had a nice sex ed session with Lisa where I fuck mom infront of her but Mod file says the following 2 things that are not coming to me -
1. Talk with lisa after the session where she says about fucking mom. When does this happen is there some trigger for this.
Wait for several days for timer to run out on Ann after accident at 21:00.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Kira and Mom scenes where kira sleeps in mom's room again and other stuff. (IS this not happening because I saw the movie at 21:00).
Start of 18.11 update. You have to finish .17 content.

Reactions: usertoread
D

Deleted member 78983

why is this 4,2GB? there is no mega link so this will take 20 hours to download apparently.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
why is this 4,2GB? there is no mega link so this will take 20 hours to download apparently.
four gigs of uncompressable full hd jpegs.

you can find torrent via google. If you find torrent by some Ar...sen8, the only bad thing is one exe file. Rest is identical to good 0.19.011 or 0.19.012 release. And you can find good exe in BB 0.13.007. Remove "Big<space>Brother.exe" and find good one.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes