Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Here are the mod.txt and the two data folders for 019.0.011 if someone who knows what they are doing wants to do the TL work for it.

Reactions: JagHond and FBRaW

kachel

Feb 11, 2018
I finished Alice, Monica and mother AV event. But, I don't know what to do next. What should I do?

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I am getting Russian(I Think) Language I cannot change to English after the third movie (first with Alice) I am using the 18.11 mod the One that Lewd translated, which I thank him for. There is another untranslated part that is just a blank line and when chosen doesn't do anything that I can tell.

Of course any help would be greatly appreciated

And after the third try it worked

Last edited:

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I have another question. Does it matter which "base" game you put the mod into. Do I need the original .13 or will .17 be better?

usertoread

Dec 2, 2019
Hi Guys
As promised I translated v18.0.011 into English
Just paste the Data folder and Mod.txt in the game folder

Thanks
WWWWOOOOOWWWW I am so lucky I saw this post I couldn't enjoy the russian scenes fully but images themselves were making me curious to know what's in the text.

Thanks a lot I hope I can continue now

usertoread

Dec 2, 2019
Hi Guys
As promised I translated v18.0.011 into English
Just paste the Data folder and Mod.txt in the game folder

Thanks
Also I am a bit stuck in a loop now.

1. I have finished vicky's path
2. I can't go to olivia's home after diana caught me It say's "Well ... I think am stuck ...... "
3. I can have sex with mom many times and with both mom and alice in lounge.
4. I can't progress in mentor. It is stopped in a description about "Lisa began to go to coffee show to meet vicky ....... I will have to ask the reason for her concern"
5. In Lisa's sex ed with Mom/Ann I can get a BJ from either Lisa or Ann.
6. I can spank mom in lounge and Alice/I can spank mom during breakfast and Dinner.
7. Side Effect also shows an end of opportunity in this version of Game.

How to go ahead. It has been a great game till now but I would Like to Unlock the new content. Moms flags are also remaining the same. It says.

pos.car 76/92
poss.guest 34/43
momlust 82/100

I think some movie with old man is needed to go ahead but I dont know how to unlock that

Help will be greatly appreciated.

I am also attaching my save file for reference.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the OP to version v.0.19.011 :p
Cheers

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Now I'm considering in replay the game and use this mod. Just want to know, there is NTR events or is a tease for future NTR content?
If you haven't played the base game there's quite a bit of NTR especially with the mom. In terms of new ntr I saw one new one with Alice and one new one with the mom

Was the Eric NTR expanded upon with this mod? Is it shorter? Longer? Changed?
I haven't seen anything new in terms of Eric NTR, but there is NTR with two new people

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
If you haven't played the base game there's quite a bit of NTR especially with the mom. In terms of new ntr I saw one new one with Alice and one new one with the mom

I haven't seen anything new in terms of Eric NTR, but there is NTR with two new people
I played the game, my question was about the mod, if the mod added new NTR at the moment or not. Maybe I didn't make it clear because english is not my first language. And thanks for your reply, that helped, not like others.

Reactions: blacklord

blacklord

Jul 26, 2017

Thanks for explanation

Riion

Feb 28, 2017
Event when my default language is set to english I still see some parts in Russian. Can anyone fully translate the mod.txt to english?
1578932684164.png

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes