SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
I'm stuck at a few points, hope you can help me.
1) Mentor: Lisa began to go to the coffee shop.... what now?
2) Hot Coffee: I touched Vika's breast, now I cant do anything anymore?
3) Olivia: her mom caught us and now I'm not allowed to come over anymore. Is this the end?

Thanks!

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Can everybody share save game from end of big brother 13 original version end please
It doesn't work as the original story misses some of the flags needed to proceed in the game. There is a complete request area for those saves though over here. Best of luck.

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
Is there a rundown on what these cheat variables do? I don't know how to cheat properly. If I maximise certain variables, I can't go to sleep. I have no option of continuing further in the game if I do cheat.

I pretty much just want to see the lisa sex scenes that aren't anal.

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
I'm a little frustrated by this game. I can't cheat well. Even if I don't destroy my save, I can't get it to the point where the story is complete. The mother also bugs out when you ask her if she wants some fun. There are a whole litany of problems with cheating directly.

I tried starting a new game. I'm at day 100. Eric is gone. The mother in unemployed and she can give Max handjobs. Lisa broke up with her boyfriend and Max can have threesomes with Olivia. Lisa is thinking about making Max her boyfriend. The mother complained that Max was a quickshot and Kira said she would look into a pill that will make max impotent. That was 2 weeks ago in-game. The story just doesn't progress from there. I don't know what to do.

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
I'm a bit further but now I'm wondering if I'm at the end of the content.
I just fucked mom for the first time, no more progress?
I have not had progress with Aunt in ages, is there anything after the old content?
Vicki, I have touched her breast, now she rejects me every time, is there more content?
Lisa, we completed the training with aunt and mom, I do anal with her, is there more content?
Olivia's mom just tried to seduce me, the progress suggest there is more, but when I want to go to her house, the game tells me that's all.

Am I missing content? Or is this all there is?

Hope somebody can reply, would much appreciated.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
I'm a bit further but now I'm wondering if I'm at the end of the content.
(1) I just fucked mom for the first time, no more progress?
(2) I have not had progress with Aunt in ages, is there anything after the old content?
(3) Vicki, I have touched her breast, now she rejects me every time, is there more content?
(4) Lisa, we completed the training with aunt and mom, I do anal with her, is there more content?
(5) Olivia's mom just tried to seduce me, the progress suggest there is more, but when I want to go to her house, the game tells me that's all.

Am I missing content? Or is this all there is?

Hope somebody can reply, would much appreciated.
(1) Yes there is but, you have to talk to Aunt Kira when Mom is acting strange about the last movie.
(2) After you progress with Mom you get some more fun with Aunt Kira and also after the two of them are caught enough times by you and Alice in the living room, you get to progress to Mom's public spankings and the like.
(3) Talk to Aunt Kira to go out on a date to the coffee shop, then V's story progresses.
(4) Lisa's training resumes once the incident happens to Mom
(5) I have the same issue and have looked at the data and can see no reason why it won't progress.

Best of luck and have a champion day.

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
(1) Yes there is but, you have to talk to Aunt Kira when Mom is acting strange about the last movie.
(2) After you progress with Mom you get some more fun with Aunt Kira and also after the two of them are caught enough times by you and Alice in the living room, you get to progress to Mom's public spankings and the like.
(3) Talk to Aunt Kira to go out on a date to the coffee shop, then V's story progresses.
(4) Lisa's training resumes once the incident happens to Mom
(5) I have the same issue and have looked at the data and can see no reason why it won't progress.

Best of luck and have a champion day.
Thanks, really appreciate your reply!
(1) What last movie...?
(2) Not far enough with mom yet I guess.
(3) I think I had that talk once... missed completely what to do, what should I do now?
(4) Same as 2
(5) That sucks. Olivia's route is the most interesting one for me :( any suggestions? should I change some flags in my save game?

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Thanks, really appreciate your reply!
(1) What last movie...?
(2) Not far enough with mom yet I guess.
(3) I think I had that talk once... missed completely what to do, what should I do now?
(4) Same as 2
(5) That sucks. Olivia's route is the most interesting one for me :( any suggestions? should I change some flags in my save game?
(1) The movie where Mom gets fucked by the dirty old man in the after party for money. (Mom starts acting a bit weird, Max talks to Kira, Max talks to Mom, Max goes back to Kira, Kira agrees to get the flash-stick, Max the Idiot watches it in the living room and then there is a whole blow-up between, Max, Mom and Kira. Max talks to Mom later and they have some angry make-up sex. Max talks to Kira and promises to help her and Mom patch things up. Then Max talks to Mom in the lounge area. The next night, Mom confronts Kira in the Living Room and they end up having wild vole make-up sex. Kira ends up moving back into Mom's room and suggests that Lisa should pick up her lessons for any 'potential' boyfriends. Now Mom and Kira are having late night sex in the Living Room, Max and Alice witness this and Alice formulates a plan to give Mom what she really craves. To be dominated without judgement from her family. 3 days later Max talks to Alice about catching Her and Kira and giving the ultimatum about what is fair for everyone in the household. Anytime Max catches Mom and Kira in the living room doing the naughties. The next morning Mom can get a public spanking. After 3 times (I think it's 3 times), Mom makes a request of Max. ~ How much of a spoiler did you need? There is a lot of content left to go.
(2) Ties into the one above
(3) Talk to Aunt Kira at the Pool Thursday Morning.
(5) Yep it does, does not trigger. Just Like Special Event 5, where Max gets to find out about what actually happened at the club on two different occassions with pictures.

The mod has some glitches on the triggers that will not happen until all these other things come into play. I think the Olivia route is blocking some of the pathways. I've played Lisa on all the possible routes: Girlfriend, Jewelry, Jealousy, and Befriend and nothing triggers once Olivia's Mom gets involved and the game says you need to visit Olivia but the house option never pops up. Maybe someone else knows the solution.

Reactions: SuzanneS

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
(1) The movie where Mom gets fucked by the dirty old man in the after party for money. (Mom starts acting a bit weird, Max talks to Kira, Max talks to Mom, Max goes back to Kira, Kira agrees to get the flash-stick, Max the Idiot watches it in the living room and then there is a whole blow-up between, Max, Mom and Kira. Max talks to Mom later and they have some angry make-up sex. Max talks to Kira and promises to help her and Mom patch things up. Then Max talks to Mom in the lounge area. The next night, Mom confronts Kira in the Living Room and they end up having wild vole make-up sex. Kira ends up moving back into Mom's room and suggests that Lisa should pick up her lessons for any 'potential' boyfriends. Now Mom and Kira are having late night sex in the Living Room, Max and Alice witness this and Alice formulates a plan to give Mom what she really craves. To be dominated without judgement from her family. 3 days later Max talks to Alice about catching Her and Kira and giving the ultimatum about what is fair for everyone in the household. Anytime Max catches Mom and Kira in the living room doing the naughties. The next morning Mom can get a public spanking. After 3 times (I think it's 3 times), Mom makes a request of Max. ~ How much of a spoiler did you need? There is a lot of content left to go.
(2) Ties into the one above
(3) Talk to Aunt Kira at the Pool Thursday Morning.
(5) Yep it does, does not trigger. Just Like Special Event 5, where Max gets to find out about what actually happened at the club on two different occassions with pictures.

The mod has some glitches on the triggers that will not happen until all these other things come into play. I think the Olivia route is blocking some of the pathways. I've played Lisa on all the possible routes: Girlfriend, Jewelry, Jealousy, and Befriend and nothing triggers once Olivia's Mom gets involved and the game says you need to visit Olivia but the house option never pops up. Maybe someone else knows the solution.
Wow, that's some detail... thanks! Don't care about the spoilers to be honest, just like to play.
Again, appreciate the effort you put in this!

Really hope somebody has the solution for the Olivia path.

sagunt

Aug 24, 2019
Hello guys,

I have gone through ann smocking movie and currently attend Eva doctor to donate ny sperm. How to get futher with it? Me and mom watch teh same movie in TV an nothing happens exepting BJ. Alice are being masseged and provided BJ too. No more progress regarding Kira is achieved. please advise me how to gt futher wih Ann?

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Hello guys,

I have gone through ann smocking movie and currently attend Eva doctor to donate ny sperm. How to get futher with it? Me and mom watch teh same movie in TV an nothing happens exepting BJ. Alice are being masseged and provided BJ too. No more progress regarding Kira is achieved. please advise me how to gt futher wih Ann?
Sounds like you just finished the third movie... still one more movie to go.
On Ann's Cheat log what step are you on? I'll need that to answer properly. (Your Room>Turn on Laptop>Cheat Menu>Cheat Mom>Check Flags
Should look something like this:
1571468617109.png
This will tell you where you are with her progress. Then you can peek at the 'Lines.txt' and see what the next step is for progress.
In this Example poss.car 76/92 to get to step 77/92 I have to keep a look out for 'I didn’t like the reaction of my mother while talking about her shooting outdoors. All this is strange.' poss.guest is 34/43 which means, to advance in the side quest, of Lisa Training 'I love our lessons! And the best part, I'm not even sure I'm the one who loves the the most! Let's see where else it can lead us...' And that is dependent on raising momlust, (Had to look at the Mod.txt to find the next level raise )which happens if you continue trying for more lessons with Lisa 'And new lesson - nude blowjob' will pop up raising momlust = 83, which then makes the other two options fire. (leave!set_poss.guest_35!set_momlust_83!add_mom.mood_75!max_cam.2.grow_3000!time^). It might be confusing but that is how the triggers are set. The only way to move forward, is to know where you are in the game. Cheers and Best of luck to you.

Last edited:

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Hi!

v0-18-011 is out !!!

Has been out and is posted on the previous page without all the slow down links.
I just wish a moderator (*Cough* Skydra) would of updated the link and info by now. I mean we've only had the new update link since September 22nd.

Last edited:

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Has been out and is posted on the previous page without all the slow down links.
I just wish a moderator (*Cough* Skydra) would of updated the link and info by now. I mean we've only had the new update link since September 22nd.

Oooppss..... sorry! I have not see the link for v0-18-011.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes