xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
First not being translated its bad but tolerable, but why asking for navigation or installation why its not unpack and start like previous versions? Hot to install-Start the game errors?

Reactions: JagHond

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Where to find the real version and latest version?
Well, you can find it at mamba games. You'll find the link somewhere between Page 7 and 10 I think.
It took some time to download it (K2share / RapidGator) but it works for me.
Just download and unpack it and then you should be ready to play.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
i'm stuck

i have Eric wallet but when i talk with him he take it back
he don't want to leave house or MC mother
don't have option to stop turning my family against me

don't know what to do next

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
I'd prefer playing glamour as dark silver is creating a remake of bb in glamour.
You can play as max and the bb update (v.016) is going to be released on 30th August for free.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It also has some new characters

Reactions: Chokch and LOLO928

ubuygold

Aug 24, 2017
I have a question.
When I finish the 3rd movie with mom and alice, the 4th movie can't trigger.
Is this a problem from this mod or just I don't trigger it.
I asked alice mom and kira about the movie first. Then asked kira to move back to lounge. And never wait for the 4th movie.

My version is 0.17.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
I have a question.
When I finish the 3rd movie with mom and alice, the 4th movie can't trigger.
Is this a problem from this mod or just I don't trigger it.
I asked alice mom and kira about the movie first. Then asked kira to move back to lounge. And never wait for the 4th movie.

My version is 0.17.
Had the same issues, some events must occur first. Alice punishment and spider sleeping events must be done up to thier maximum and then on the third friday when you talk to 'Mom' about what to watch a second dialog box will pop up.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Why is half the cheat menu in russian???
The translation is actually somewhat behind. There should be an English translation around but it is somewhat outdated.
This English translation contains the complete cheat menu translation.

BigIrishLug

Common Craic Producer
Donor
Aug 17, 2017
Actually I'm in the grind of converting this mod (actually 18.011) and cheat menu into Irish English slash American. I'll be posting next Thursday for everyone to use.
Editted: I found out that the author is also not always using Russian but some Bulgarian as well if that helps any others with translating the text.

Last edited:
Reactions: liegad and achmeed

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Actually I'm a bit stuck at the situation when Kira has explained why she wants mom to shoot the BDSM project.
I get the night sex scenes with Alice (Spider).
I've finished the Vicky part up to the repeatable sex scenes at her home.
And I finished the side effect part up to the point where I can visit her regularly to give her fresh sperm examples.
I've also watched the ero movie with mom and she gives Max BJs now while she's naked.
And the Olivia part is at the point where her mother Diane catched Max touching Olivia and confronted him the next time, not allowing him to visit her.
Lisa also has catched Max and Alice fucking on camshow and Max talked with her afterwards, but that happened quite some time ago.
But I have difficulties to trigger the next scenes like the "Changed Roles" opportunity for example, or that mom gets a job.
I don't even get the night scene with Kira not keeping secrets or Alice catching Max and Lisa at night.
What need I to do to trigger them? Do I have Alice not to give the chocolates on Friday at least once to trigger the other scenes?

>Lookhere<

May 26, 2019
We should all work this together and make this mod great again, like discord server and then translate the mod and there could be tutorials and help to people who are stuck or want certain ending or route.
Like legit community that isn't all over the place

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes