Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
can not go to olivia's house after the confrontation with olivia's mom when she said max to drop his pants.

Last edited:

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I'm actually unable to do that, I'm afraid, because I didn't get how to download it.
Could be those those from v0.18.010 ones suitable the same, perhaps? Just a try...

Anyway it goes, thanks a lot for your kind disposability.

With best regards.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Google translate is your friend ;)
True that, and I've already thought to arrange it that way... I'd also considered to go for it and try to register myself, but something makes me thinking that, even if helped by the translator, writing in Russian without nonsense will be challenging a bit, I guess. ;)
Well... I'll try to do my worse, then. :LOL:

Update: not surprinsigly, I failed, We will see further...

With best regards.

Last edited:

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Save from the original game will work with this mod,you might lose some event tho..

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
Acoording to the guide:-

v17:
Max talks with Lisa about Olivia’s night visit (morning 10:00) – Available after the last visit to Olivia’s home and availability of anal sex with Anna
kk thanks man also one more thing i also can not talk to the doctor about not telling anna about lisa's virginity since lisa asks max to talk to doctor

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
max is having sex with mom in her room, in bathroom, in kitchen and during yoga but i am stuck in a loop and game is not moving any further anybody plz help me

Reactions: Chokch

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
max is having sex with mom in her room, in bathroom, in kitchen and during yoga but i am stuck in a loop and game is not moving any further anybody plz help me

common man where is the admin of this thread does anybody know what to do

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes