David ee

Aug 8, 2019
Hi guys, can anyone help me here I am unable to install Big Brother Mod ( it's not showing further options)

anon_0815

Nov 7, 2017
Hi guys, can anyone help me here I am unable to install Big Brother Mod ( it's not showing further options)
there is no setup, if there is a setup you got a wrong file. Or a Virus. I downloaded 18.xxx.11 and my anti virus gave me an alert. Usually you just download a zip file, unpack it and run the exe

Reactions: David ee

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
there is no setup, if there is a setup you got a wrong file. Or a Virus. I downloaded 18.xxx.11 and my anti virus gave me an alert. Usually you just download a zip file, unpack it and run the exe
Yeah, there wasn't the classic BigBrother.exe file in that 18.xxx.11, just that ambiguous installer called "Big Brother.exe" with an additional "Big Brother-1.bin".

David ee

Aug 8, 2019
Thanks, so I'll have to download it again from somewhere else...
Any suggestions...

Derover

Modder
Nov 11, 2016
working to translate .... 45% is done but it's a painfull work , wish me luck
You know all the content of the several mods that are included in this pack are first machine translated to russian and then back to engrish. Found this out when I saw that "Shopping Adventure" was included but the english was terrible. (Not that I wrote it without mistakes, but not like the text you can find in here)

So maybe you could take the original texts from the mods (also on this forum) isntead of translating them again.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Mamba Games already offers v18.0.011.
You'll find the link to their webpage few pages earlier. It's always the same link.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Has anyone else encountered the following issue?
Beginning from Day 11 (2nd Saturday - Eric Peace/War offer) at 0:00 when you cheat Max by giving him money (10.000$) and Max' account exceeds 9.000$ then when you go to the Online Shop the account resets to 0$.
If you're at exactly or below 9.000$ everything is fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigIrishLug

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Mamba Games already offers v18.0.011.
You'll find the link to their webpage few pages earlier. It's always the same link.
But be aware that you will have to suscribe (= pay for) one of those two downlaod "services" proposed there... free download requires byblic times (two hours and a little more or almost six, depending from the one you choosed for) and doesn't work at all, at the end. I quitted for those reasons above.
This is the most similar to a scam I've ever experienced so far: more fair and honest would be to announce "free download not allowed, these are the rates". Clear and loud.

Good luck, mates!

With best regards.

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
But be aware that you will have to suscribe (= pay for) one of those two downlaod "services" proposed there... free download requires byblic times (two hours and a little more or almost six, depending from the one you choosed for) and doesn't work at all, at the end. I quitted for those reasons above.
This is the most similar to a scam I've ever experienced so far: more fair and honest would be to announce "free download not allowed, these are the rates". Clear and loud.

Good luck, mates!

With best regards.
This applies to the most download links there, maybe except the torrent links. And even at least one of the the last torrent links for 18.0.011 has a dubious "installer" integrated.
I've downloaded it from there by using k2share and it seems to be fine so far. I'm ok with requiring 2 to 3 hours.
Where do you get it from usually?

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
This applies to the most download links there, maybe except the torrent links. And even at least one of the the last torrent links for 18.0.011 has a dubious "installer" integrated.
I've downloaded it from there by using k2share and it seems to be fine so far. I'm ok with requiring 2 to 3 hours.
Where do you get it from usually?
Thanks for your attention, as first, mate.
I'm going to test also your hint, but given the past premises (that was just the one requiring almost six hours of downloading, and I'm using a 200Mb net connection, not too bad in conclusion), please allow me the same to doubt the goodness of the final result.
Last, I downloaded all this mod versions once from a torrent but basically by the link posted in the first page here.

With best regards.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for your attention, as first, mate.
I'm going to test also your hint, but given the past premises (that was just the one requiring almost six hours of downloading, and I'm using a 200Mb net connection, not too bad in conclusion), please allow me the same to doubt the goodness of the final result.
Last, I downloaded all this mod versions once from a torrent but basically by the link posted in the first page here.

With best regards.
Thanks for the kind reply!
I'm using a 100 MBit net connection and as I stated it took somewhat between two to three, maybe four hours there due to the waiting time in between the downloads. The k2share download itself was quite fast for free downloads - somewhat between 2 and 5 MBytes/s.
It is a classic download with just requires unpacking and then playing by starting the usual exe file.
I couldn't find anything suspicious so far playing it.

Best Regards!

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Just the last word about this matter, mate, before it comes definitively off topic: at the end, I had enough with all this crap.
After I downloaded the first two parts of the new game, wasting almost six hours in it, I realized that the last three ones must have three 'Images' folders in it.
So I decided tp install just the first zip's content, i.e. the most relevant of them, and copied the 'Images' folder form a previous installation - more complete that the 'newer' one, to be honest, beacuse containing also other mods' images ('A shopping adventure' and so on).
Thus I made my day, of course, having found a definitive solution for such annoying issues.

Thanks for your kind help, jonny, I won't bother you any longer. Promised!

With best regards.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes