xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I have also problem with translation new events are on russian and when using mode blank space will work on this version?

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Anyone ever figure out how to get the scene with the old guy? Or have a save around the part it happens.

usertoread

Dec 2, 2019
HEEELLLPPPPPPP

I am a bit stuck in a loop now.

1. I have finished vicky's path
2. I can't go to olivia's home after diana caught me It say's "Well ... I think am stuck ...... "
3. I can have sex with mom many times and with both mom and alice in lounge.
4. I can't progress in mentor. It is stopped in a description about "Lisa began to go to coffee show to meet vicky ....... I will have to ask the reason for her concern"
5. In Lisa's sex ed with Mom/Ann I can get a BJ from either Lisa or Ann. HOW TO GO FURTHER IN THIS SEX ED -.-
6. I can spank mom in lounge and Alice/I can spank mom during breakfast and Dinner.
7. Side Effect also shows an end of opportunity in this version of Game.

How to go ahead. It has been a great game till now but I would Like to Unlock the new content. Moms flags are also remaining the same. It says.

pos.car 76/92
poss.guest 34/43
momlust 82/100

I think some movie with old man is needed to go ahead but I dont know how to unlock that

Help will be greatly appreciated.

I am also attaching my save file for reference.

Urthos

Jan 5, 2018
So how do we get to the NTR scenes? Have peeped on Eric and mom but can't see anything with the sisters, no idea how to get scene with him and Olivia or anyone else. Tried looking up walkthroughs and stuff but found nothing useful.

TestCase13

Jul 7, 2018
HEEELLLPPPPPPP

I am a bit stuck in a loop now.

1. I have finished vicky's path
2. I can't go to olivia's home after diana caught me It say's "Well ... I think am stuck ...... "
3. I can have sex with mom many times and with both mom and alice in lounge.
4. I can't progress in mentor. It is stopped in a description about "Lisa began to go to coffee show to meet vicky ....... I will have to ask the reason for her concern"
5. In Lisa's sex ed with Mom/Ann I can get a BJ from either Lisa or Ann. HOW TO GO FURTHER IN THIS SEX ED -.-
6. I can spank mom in lounge and Alice/I can spank mom during breakfast and Dinner.
7. Side Effect also shows an end of opportunity in this version of Game.

How to go ahead. It has been a great game till now but I would Like to Unlock the new content. Moms flags are also remaining the same. It says.

pos.car 76/92
poss.guest 34/43
momlust 82/100

I think some movie with old man is needed to go ahead but I dont know how to unlock that

Same here, how to trigger the rest of the events? starting with the old man scene.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
pos.car 76/92
poss.guest 34/43
momlust 82/100

I think you are stuck at specific Lisa and Ann training session. Keep them happy through the week (massages, do homework right, what ever else you can) and train on Wednesday at 23:00. Not at 22:00. That training starts when there is a choice option to enter the room. If you are into reading Mod.txt and Russian, find set_momlust_83 there and watch your poss.guest and momlust flags as you advance through Ann and Lisa training. Not sure if not messing with Ann on Tuesday between 22:00 and 23:00 pleases RNG gods and lets you have that session instead of regular BJ training.

Not sure if there is no sed event which trips above training availability.

old dude party and picnic stuff starts around mumlust 87.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
BB 0.19.0.011

Mod.txt
---
lizoliv.13@344@e-liza-train-3@<snip Russian>
leave!set_otn_41!set_poss.sed_65!lock^
---

Ehm. There is no sex ed step 65. People can get to this dialog option before finishing Lisa's education or all the otn+ events with Olivia and Lisa. It breaks Kira's latest training and there is no menu option to roll back to lower sex ed value.

usertoread

Dec 2, 2019
I think you are stuck at specific Lisa and Ann training session. Keep them happy through the week (massages, do homework right, what ever else you can) and train on Wednesday at 23:00. Not at 22:00. That training starts when there is a choice option to enter the room. If you are into reading Mod.txt and Russian, find set_momlust_83 there and watch your poss.guest and momlust flags as you advance through Ann and Lisa training. Not sure if not messing with Ann on Tuesday between 22:00 and 23:00 pleases RNG gods and lets you have that session instead of regular BJ training.

Not sure if there is no sed event which trips above training availability.

old dude party and picnic stuff starts around mumlust 87.
Oh okay. I had stopped doing her homeworks. I will definitely try this and get back to you about what happens. Thanks for the help. So if both Lisa and Anns mood is best on wednesday at 23:00 I should get a new session instead of regular BJ one right?

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I just got to that last night it is momlust 87, and it seemed like what triggered it was getting caught by mom while in the lounge with Lisa. But you have to do a training session on Wednesday at 23:00 you will know when you get the right one

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
So if both Lisa and Anns mood is best on wednesday at 23:00 I should get a new session instead of regular BJ one right?
I did not dig into Mod.txt that far and I can't tell exact conditions that make game switch from BJ to new event. Just had to spend several rounds with unhappy Lisa/Ann while trying to get that event. Unhappy Ann does not switch from "Ann on the bed" to "click to enter mom's room". Basically momlust=82 is not about video with old dude. There are Ann+Lisa training events that increase poss.guest and momlust to the level which triggers video events.

Edit: OK. Loaded autosave from Tuesday morning with momlust=82. Max had fun with Ann during massage, next to tv and in her room. Wednesday 23:00 - BJ lesson. Same game without fun stuff next to tv and in bed on Tuesday, Wednesday 23:00 - Mom, can we renew our lessons? Reducing mood did not change things. Do not have fun with Ann on Tuesday. I assume it increases her need for fun stuff.

Last edited:

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I did not dig into Mod.txt that far and I can't tell exact conditions that make game switch from BJ to new event. Just had to spend several rounds with unhappy Lisa/Ann while trying to get that event. Unhappy Ann does not switch from "Ann on the bed" to "click to enter mom's room". Basically momlust=82 is not about video with old dude. There are Ann+Lisa training events that increase poss.guest and momlust to the level which triggers video events.

Edit: OK. Loaded autosave from Tuesday morning with momlust=82. Max had fun with Ann during massage, next to tv and in her room. Wednesday 23:00 - BJ lesson. Same game without fun stuff next to tv and in bed on Tuesday, Wednesday 23:00 - Mom, can we renew our lessons? Reducing mood did not change things. Do not have fun with Ann on Tuesday. I assume it increases her need for fun stuff.

So after that first one have you had any success since, because I haven't. I am stuck at Lisa sed 37, I have momlust at 103 though.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020

So after that first one have you had any success since, because I haven't. I am stuck at Lisa sed 37, I have momlust at 103 though.

Reactions: niremeth

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
So after that first one have you had any success since, because I haven't.
My final save is at BB 0.19 mod end. Lisa GF path. Eventually got there after multiple corrupted saves and ditching one event at the pool.
I am stuck at Lisa sed 37, I have momlust at 103 though.
Lisa sex ed 37 = you are not doing private punishments with Lisa. Sex ed 38 is the third time when Max punishes Lisa in their room. You are missing loads of content that is part of unmodded BB. Mod starts around Lisa's sed 48th step.

Last edited:

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
Lisa sex ed 37 = you are not doing private punishments with Lisa. Sex ed 38 is the third time when Max punishes Lisa in their room. You are missing loads of content that is part of unmodded BB.
no, I had taken the option to get disciplined for her so I stopped doing incorrect homework
somehow never got the option to pay for disciplining the girls

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
My final save is at BB 0.19 mod end. Lisa GF path. Eventually got there after multiple corrupted saves and ditching one event at the pool.

Lisa sex ed 37 = you are not doing private punishments with Lisa. Sex ed 38 is the third time when Max punishes Lisa in their room. You are missing loads of content that is part of unmodded BB. Mod starts around Lisa's sed 48th step.

Ok so I had to use cheat to get there but was able to, do I to do the same with Alice?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Ok so I had to use cheat to get there but was able to, do I to do the same with Alice?
There are several variations for private Alice punishments that depend on the stage of the game. I don't think that they impact progress. If I tell you what might happen in Alice private punishments, it would be a spoiler. Mod got only new public Alice punishment version. Rest are part of base unmodded game.

somehow never got the option to pay for disciplining the girls
Get rid of Eric and Max will have to pay 500 bucks every week for family support. Some stories must progress to see Ann fired. Don't pay Ann for not punishing Max in public as it shares same counter as family support counter. First Max punishes sisters in public, later Ann will agree with private punishments. Supporting family entitles Max for doing public and later private punishments.

Last edited:
Reactions: Buffbiceps

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Big Brother: MOD by Smirniy [v0.19.012] (2020/ENG

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Could some KIND person please post a completed save for version 17 or 18 of this Mod. I would appreciate the help.

Just a thought.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes