lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
You will see list of changes in several hours. Changes are in .18 mod content. Where is that post with save file?
I had advanced from that event so i deleted it. Now I am stuck at another event (smoking film) according to the guide, it occurs at Thursday 13:00 at the bathroom. But ann is always at the pool and never appeared in bathroom at that time

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I had advanced from that event so i deleted it. Now I am stuck at another event (smoking film) according to the guide, it occurs at Thursday 13:00 at the bathroom. But ann is always at the pool and never appeared in bathroom at that time

Changes are in three Data/*.txt files and Mod.txt. Torrent download has only 2% difference from 0.20.0.013

If you are not versed in unidiff, line which starts with + = added line, line starting with - = removed line. Other lines = context that helps to locate changes. + and - next to each other is normally a sign of changed line.

Make Ann happy with massages. I never had problems triggering that movie.

Smoking movie fix is in Mod.txt
Code:
-day=4&mom.mood>259&momlust=102&mm.smopun^13 smopun 3 e-mom-bath-undress2-1 true
+day=4&momlust=102&mm.smopun^13 smopun 3 e-mom-bath-undress2-1 true
As you see it happens only once per week at specific momlust level.

Last edited:

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018

Changes are in three Data/*.txt files and Mod.txt. Torrent download has only 2% difference from 0.20.0.013

If you are not versed in unidiff, line which starts with + = added line, line starting with - = removed line. Other lines = context that helps to locate changes. + and - next to each other is normally a sign of changed line.

Make Ann happy with massages. I never had problems triggering that movie.

Smoking movie fix is in Mod.txt
Code:
-day=4&mom.mood>259&momlust=102&mm.smopun^13 smopun 3 e-mom-bath-undress2-1 true
+day=4&momlust=102&mm.smopun^13 smopun 3 e-mom-bath-undress2-1 true
As you see it happens only once per week at specific momlust level.
Thank you so much!!
Translation for new version will be uploaded tommorow.

Reactions: JagHond and LOLO928

clunahidru

Sep 22, 2017
Hi everyone,

I don't seem to get from the original game actions to the modded actions. I tried with a new start and with a save end-of-13 which someone was so kind to publish here, but I always get stuck and everything seems like Groundhog Day. Am I right that the original game ended with version 13? And if so, does someone have a guide how to get into the mod's action? The earliest guide I found in this thread is for version 15, so there seem to be a gap.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi everyone,

I don't seem to get from the original game actions to the modded actions. I tried with a new start and with a save end-of-13 which someone was so kind to publish here, but I always get stuck and everything seems like Groundhog Day. Am I right that the original game ended with version 13? And if so, does someone have a guide how to get into the mod's action? The earliest guide I found in this thread is for version 15, so there seem to be a gap.
Mod .14 updates do not have new events according to Russian guide.

In order to get new events in end-of-13 Max has to talk to Vicky alone and he should start new lessons at 23:00 on Wednesday. New lessons will activate if Max does not have sex with Ann on Tuesday and Wednesday and if he does not try to do lessons at 22:00. You will know that you are getting new lessons, if Max has to open Ann's bedroom doors instead of just talking to Ann on her bed.

.15 and .16 guides do point at events that can be started from end-of-13

Last edited:

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Thx for this update.
I have checked it and found 2 or 3 files with some non translated strings.
I just modified them in order to have a full english translation.
Here is your mod with my updates.
Thank you very much
Btw in which file do you find them??

Atreides

Sep 17, 2017
Mod.txt :
8 lines with no translation
alisatalk.txt :
1 line with no translation
I have created a vbs script in order to check if each russian text line has a specific translation positionned. If not it generates an entry in a report file with the line number and the russian text.
After that Google Trad and everything is done ;)

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
Has someone a full savegame with eric. Or can tell me which vars i have to change in the savegame to get him back ?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Has someone a full savegame with eric. Or can tell me which vars i have to change in the savegame to get him back ?
Download Big Brother 0.13.0.007 and play it, if you want to see him. Most of Big Brother game story is without having Eric in game.

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
Thx for this update.
I have checked it and found 2 or 3 files with some non translated strings.
I just modified them in order to have a full english translation.
Here is your mod with my updates.
Hi there
I download the game with torrent (lewdgamerxxx shared ) but after extract the translation patch , it doesn't work and I don't know how the change language to english ... so I cant play with russian ...
please show me how can I change it to english . thanks

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Hi there
I download the game with torrent (lewdgamerxxx shared ) but after extract the translation patch , it doesn't work and I don't know how the change language to english ... so I cant play with russian ...
please show me how can I change it to english . thanks
Just press 'L' to change language.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes