Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
Okay.... is there anyone here that has a save file that has all the base game content completed? I keep running into weird walls and gaps where quest steps will just stop for weeks and never re-up. I cannot progress with Olivia at her house after getting stopped by her mom, I can't get the bartending info, and unless the solution to screwing ann is through the clinic, I'm stuck on getting in her panties as I can only get HJ and BJ.

I have gone through everything I can from the guide that is supposed to be for the base game, thank you to whoever uploaded the Walkthrough v2.0, it was immensely helpful, but it ran out before i got to the content in the mod and according to other posts the only mod release in between, .14, is just bug fixing. I am kinda just stuck right now. If I could get either a save with the completed base game content(wallet, no sacrifice, weed, and no interaction between eric, alice, and lisa) or a spotlight as to what I am missing I would be very appreciative. I am skipping most of each day now as there is literally nothing to do that hasn't been done ad-nausium.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Okay.... is there anyone here that has a save file that has all the base game content completed? I keep running into weird walls and gaps where quest steps will just stop for weeks and never re-up. I cannot progress with Olivia at her house after getting stopped by her mom, I can't get the bartending info, and unless the solution to screwing ann is through the clinic, I'm stuck on getting in her panties as I can only get HJ and BJ.

I have gone through everything I can from the guide that is supposed to be for the base game, thank you to whoever uploaded the Walkthrough v2.0, it was immensely helpful, but it ran out before i got to the content in the mod and according to other posts the only mod release in between, .14, is just bug fixing. I am kinda just stuck right now. If I could get either a save with the completed base game content(wallet, no sacrifice, weed, and no interaction between eric, alice, and lisa) or a spotlight as to what I am missing I would be very appreciative. I am skipping most of each day now as there is literally nothing to do that hasn't been done ad-nausium.
Keep scaring Alice with spiders in her bed at 00:00, when she is not with Kate and not in a club. Your Max is way to kind to Alice. Or he is not into older sisters. You are stuck at common original game bottleneck, which requires several conditions to be fulfilled. Alice spider quest is one of them.

And looks like your save is not from Lisa's girlfriend path. It is only switched to that path manually. I think I've posted zip with multiple version endings on this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bipolar17

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
Keep scaring Alice with spiders at 00:00, when she is not with Kate and not in a party. Your Max is too kind to Alice.
Okay, will do, after getting kicked out 4 or 5 times i figured i needed an external quest impetus for that to progress. I'll try it.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Okay, will do, after getting kicked out 4 or 5 times i figured i needed an external quest impetus for that to progress. I'll try it.
Your Alice was surprised to see how Lisa and Max are sleeping. Max haven't been stuffing her with spiders for quite some time. Lisa is into watching stuff too. Once Max scares Alice with spiders enough, he might suggest Lisa to watch how they are doing spiders.

You are in linear story line atm.

Spiders.
Lisa watching how those spiders are killed.
Deal with what happens next. Lots of talks with sisters and some new night training and web shows.
Do three lessons with Lisa and Ann.
Corrupt Ann when she starts going to work on Monday and Thursday.

Once Ann changes her behaviour next to TV, you will be at the start of mod.

Last edited:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Only Olivia's relationship levels are bumped up.

But it is only a number in statistics. I doubt that current Lisa, Ann, Eve, Vicky or Diana relationship with Max match number listed in game.
Dzeris bro please help me! :(

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
1) i think i'm stuck at going to the school, everytime i click to school it keep bring me back to the game
2) i try went to olivia house but it keep repeat the same message

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
1) i think i'm stuck at going to the school, everytime i click to school it keep bring me back to the game
2) i try went to olivia house but it keep repeat the same message
There are no events near school at 15:00 in later game. Yes, mod has bug there and action returns Max home. I don't find it game breaking as no new events are there. Walking with Lisa is not entertaining.

Information about stuff that happens after drunken sex with Ann is on page one. Surprise. You will get Olivia back without going to her home.

Maybe talk with Lisa at 10:00 Monday to Friday? If she has anything new to say, you get three menu choices instead of two, when Max enters the room (option 1).

Last edited:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
There are no events near school at 15:00 in later game. Information about stuff that happens after drunken sex with Ann is on page one. Surprise. You will get Olivia back without going to her home.

Maybe talk with Lisa at 10:00 Monday to Friday? If she has anything new to say, you get three menu choices instead of two, when Max enters the room (option 1).
actually i had one after i have drunken sex with Ann and i talk to lisa about the invite olivia come visit max and lisa, then i already talk to ann about invite olivia coming to our house.and she agree. i check back the page 1 guide

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
There are no events near school at 15:00 in later game. Information about stuff that happens after drunken sex with Ann is on page one. Surprise. You will get Olivia back without going to her home.

ok i'll try that thanks man

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
actually i had one after i have drunken sex with Ann and i talk to lisa about the invite olivia come visit max and lisa, then i already talk to ann about invite olivia coming to our house.and she agree. i check back the page 1 guide
If you can't invite Olivia near school, I would have to see your save. I think "go to school" still works at that stage.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
If you can't invite Olivia near school, I would have to see your save. I think "go to school" still works at that stage.
that's what i'm saying, lisa already mention to me to try invite olivia come over our house and i already have spoken to Ann as well, i just can't go to school no matter what and here's my save

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi guys!) I was stuck again poss.car 91, poss.guest 40, momlust 103. I would be grateful for the help)
You have very interesting play style. Tottally not interested in helping pour Olivia in her lessons. Others would be kicked out of Olivia's and Diana's house long time ago. Tuesday or Friday 17:00. Take the last step in original Olivia story, try doing one more lesson with Olivia and talk to Lisa next workday at 10:00.

That talk to Lisa is first event in .17 version spoiler on page 1.

Reactions: lexacoupe1

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
that's what i'm saying, lisa already mention to me to try invite olivia come over our house and i already have spoken to Ann as well, i just can't go to school no matter what and here's my save
Your save file is corrupted. If I am reading the code correctly, Mentor quest is in position which is never set in game. Game thinks that you are on Olivia's GF path as some events are from it. Not in the mood today to trace variables that cause it and I would have to go through lots of auto saves to find game in older Mentor state. As far as I know it is impossible to advance Ann and Alice to their current state without learning about Lisa and handcuffs. As far as I see you did talk with Lisa about inviting Olivia, but in current Mentor guest state Max does not go to school at all, never met Olivia or Vicky. Yet in your save Vicky and Max are already fuckbuddies.

Save file at the start of .17 is attached.

Reactions: BYK370

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Your save file is corrupted. If I am reading the code correctly, Mentor quest is in position which is never set in game. Game thinks that you are on Olivia's GF path as some events are from it. Not in the mood today to trace variables that cause it and I would have to go through lots of auto saves to find game in older Mentor state. As far as I know it is impossible to advance Ann and Alice to their current state without learning about Lisa and handcuffs. As far as I see you did talk with Lisa about inviting Olivia, but in current Mentor guest state Max does not go to school at all, never met Olivia or Vicky. Yet in your save Vicky and Max are already fuckbuddies.

Shit thanks a lot man I think I might e mess up the save file because I once cheat at the cheat system there just to check Olivia stuffs maybe this had lead my save file become corrupted thanks man appreciated for the help!

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

Dzeris, i attach the save file in the game but i can't load it in the game. maybe i need to rename it? if that in case i need to rename to what with the save file?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Dzeris, i attach the save file in the game but i can't load it in the game. maybe i need to rename it? if that in case i need to rename to what with the save file?
Game loads save files that are called save#.save, where # is some number. Rename it and use highest unused number as #.

auto#.save are automatic saves.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes