lexacoupe1

May 8, 2020
You have very interesting play style. Tottally not interested in helping pour Olivia in her lessons. Others would be kicked out of Olivia's and Diana's house long time ago. Tuesday or Friday 17:00. Take the last step in original Olivia story, try doing one more lesson with Olivia and talk to Lisa next workday at 10:00.

That talk to Lisa is first event in .17 version spoiler on page 1.
thanks Bro!) I can’t understand what to do when Olivia’s mom doesn’t let them go home and Lisa doesn’t want to meet Olivia at the pool at night.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
thanks Bro!) I can’t understand what to do when Olivia’s mom doesn’t let them go home and Lisa doesn’t want to meet Olivia at the pool at night.
You still have to reach end on .18 to discuss things with Olivia's mom.

If I remember correctly, Lisa does not want to meet Olivia after some orgies, but she does not stop Max from meeting Olivia. If you are at that stage, let Max meet Olivia near pool and see what happens next to TV.

Guides on first page are written in the order events are happening.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

If I remember correctly, Lisa does not want to meet Olivia after some orgies, but she does not stop Max from meeting Olivia. If you are at that stage, let Max meet Olivia near pool and see what happens next to TV.

hey dzeris thanks for helping me out, i finally able to invite olivia to our pool. and i check the guide from the first page so apparently we can invite lisa for photo shoot. so how we gonna trigegr this event?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Your save file is corrupted. If I am reading the code correctly, Mentor quest is in position which is never set in game. Game thinks that you are on Olivia's GF path as some events are from it. Not in the mood today to trace variables that cause it and I would have to go through lots of auto saves to find game in older Mentor state. As far as I know it is impossible to advance Ann and Alice to their current state without learning about Lisa and handcuffs. As far as I see you did talk with Lisa about inviting Olivia, but in current Mentor guest state Max does not go to school at all, never met Olivia or Vicky. Yet in your save Vicky and Max are already fuckbuddies.

Save file at the start of .17 is attached.
ok bro, so i finally managed to have 1st photo shoot bunny girl with lisa after giving her BJ at saturday 22.00 but after i persuade her take out underwear there're no more option down there. what happen?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

and i already reach this part that lisa does not want to meet olivia after the orgies so how to let max meet with olivia? i didnt saw she coming to the pool though

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I'm playing v0.17 right now. I haven't reached the end of the mentor opportunity. I just can't seem to meet
Kira to continue photoshoots with Lisa. I'm stuck and can't seem to trigger the right event to continue.
hey how you managed get pass the lisa bunny photo shot? i'm stuck at the part that max ask her to remove her underwear, there's no option after that part?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
ok bro, so i finally managed to have 1st photo shoot bunny girl with lisa after giving her BJ at saturday 22.00 but after i persuade her take out underwear there're no more option down there. what happen?
Bug in older mod version and English translation. Start your game from last autosave and do not meet Lisa in that location on that day. Technically you are not lucky on that day and Lisa would not let Max continue with session to progress story.

Or find line in code which has "random.social.0=1" check below line with "random.social.1=1" and replace it with "random.social.1=0" to get some menu. Two dialog lines should be checking same variable instead of checking two variables.

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
any idea what im missing?
Lisa - sex machine - 1st time - (Wednesday or Sunday) <- This is when Lisa handcuffs max rite?

It happens at 3:00 next to TV. Kira should not see Max. Kira should learn something about Lisa.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Bug in older mod version and English translation. Start your game from last autosave and do not meet Lisa in that location on that day. Technically you are not lucky on that day and Lisa would not let Max continue with session to progress story.

Or find line in code which has "random.social.0=1" check below line with "random.social.1=1" and replace it with "random.social.1=0" to get some menu. Two dialog lines should be checking same variable instead of checking two variables.
you mean check from the lisa cheat on the cheat menu there or?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
you mean check from the lisa cheat on the cheat menu there or?
No. It is line of code in Mod.txt with logical error. It was fixed in original mod release one day after first 0.20.0.014 release. Mod was quietly updated without changing version number.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

that location you mean don't meet Lisa in bathroom for BJ at Sat 22:00?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

is this the one you mention about Dzeris?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

hey bro thanks i follow your advice choose next week of Sat same time and i finally have that option! TQVM!

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
So how do you get to the point of sleeping with Lisa? I have done everything I can in the sex-ed courses, but not sure where to progress from there.
Also, how do i unlock anal with anne?
Also, when do i get back in touch with olivia? I don't know how to invite her over.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes