Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I'm stuck at 0.18 content.
Guide says: Kira and mom petting on the couch in the living room - First time (Wednesday 23.00, Saturday 23.00)
But I only have them having sex together in moms room at 22:00 on those days. They do move to the living room though...

I also don't know how to get the new sex-lessons fro Kira, no idea how to trigger.

And for "Visit to Olivia's home. ( Tuesday , 5 p.m., Friday 5 p.m.) " I can go there, but then max does not want to knock. How can I change that?

Any help is welcome!
leave event at 22:00. don't select continue. Or don't trip on event at 22:00.

after you finish non repeating events with Ann and Kira reconciliation, Kira should start lessons in new format. She must know that Lisa is not a girl anymore. She learns it at 3:00 am next to TV. Basically if Kira is up only for anal lessons at night after being invited to visit Max and Lisa, you are missing some events.

finish all .18 events. "Visit olivia" works only after Lisa tells Max to go there at 10:00 in their bedroom.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuzanneS

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
I'm stuck at 0.18 content.
Guide says: Kira and mom petting on the couch in the living room - First time (Wednesday 23.00, Saturday 23.00)
But I only have them having sex together in moms room at 22:00 on those days. They do move to the living room though...

I also don't know how to get the new sex-lessons fro Kira, no idea how to trigger.

And for "Visit to Olivia's home. ( Tuesday , 5 p.m., Friday 5 p.m.) " I can go there, but then max does not want to knock. How can I change that?

Any help is welcome!
Good for you buddy at least he’s willing to patiently guide you with your troubles

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
leave event at 22:00. don't select continue. Or don't trip on event at 22:00.

after you finish non repeating events with Ann and Kira reconciliation, Kira should start lessons in new format. She must know that Lisa is not a girl anymore. She learns it at 3:00 am next to TV. Basically if Kira is up only for anal lessons at night after being invited to visit Max and Lisa, you are missing some events.

finish all .18 events. "Visit olivia" works only after Lisa tells Max to go there at 10:00 in their bedroom.
I played a few more weeks, tried all options (I think) nothing new happens.
Gonna put in spoilers what I did for v18.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I will also attached my save file. I'm just lost at what point I am and what I need to do next.
Thanks for all the help.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

I will also attached my save file. I'm just lost at what point I am and what I need to do next.
Thanks for all the help.
Oh I’ve already reach all these parts

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Kira and Mom Fun - Group - focus on Anna (Saturday 23.00) --> not done
You have corrupted save file. At some point in time after talking with Lisa about the things that she saw in living room you managed to run original periodic evening lessons with Ann and Lisa. If your game offers to run lesson with Ann and Lisa, do not do it. Ann is not doing any lessons with Lisa after she had "accident" with Max during last lesson and saw them in the kitchen.

Fixed save attached. I've have fixed "Cunning plan" story progress, set correct relationship levels between Max and others, cleared Alice + Ann event next to TV and advanced game one week while improving Ann's and Lisa's mood. Save triggers above event at 23:00, if you don't start bedroom events at 22:00 as they can take two hour slots depending on player choices.

After you trip that event, invite Kira for other night lesson with Lisa. Technically you might try inviting on same Saturday before 23:00 event. Then dishes with Lisa when Ann is at home and other events. Ann and Kira reconciliated. Their other events are periodic as far as I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: SuzanneS

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

Thanks for all the help.
yo did you use the cheats on the laptop too?

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
so guys i wanna ask i have complete the v.0.19-012 events on the page 1 so i was wondering can i still trigger the v.0.20-013 event? the one alice has a new movie Secretary and Boss?

goblin sensei

Apr 20, 2020
i already 3 times replay and final reached all quest except weed quest. im curious about weed quest coz never final reached.
i buy weed n give kate then i have night with alice n kate. n next visit kate i ask kate for special service n give her big package. but still never final reached oppurtuny weed. can someone teach me how to get final reached weed quest?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
i already 3 times replay and final reached all quest except weed quest. im curious about weed quest coz never final reached.
i buy weed n give kate then i have night with alice n kate. n next visit kate i ask kate for special service n give her big package. but still never final reached oppurtuny weed. can someone teach me how to get final reached weed quest?
End of weed opportunity is having sex with stoned Alice not when Kate's mommy orders to do it. Big weed package is for getting rid of Eric. You miss end of weed opportunity only if you rush your progress, advance cunning plan too far and ignore 1:00-2:00 am events with Kate.

Reactions: goblin sensei

SuzanneS

Apr 6, 2017
You have corrupted save file. At some point in time after talking with Lisa about the things that she saw in living room you managed to run original periodic evening lessons with Ann and Lisa. If your game offers to run lesson with Ann and Lisa, do not do it. Ann is not doing any lessons with Lisa after she had "accident" with Max during last lesson and saw them in the kitchen.

Fixed save attached. I've have fixed "Cunning plan" story progress, set correct relationship levels between Max and others, cleared Alice + Ann event next to TV and advanced game one week while improving Ann's and Lisa's mood. Save triggers above event at 23:00, if you don't start bedroom events at 22:00 as they can take two hour slots depending on player choices.

After you trip that event, invite Kira for other night lesson with Lisa. Technically you might try inviting on same Saturday before 23:00 event. Then dishes with Lisa when Ann is at home and other events. Ann and Kira reconciliated. Their other events are periodic as far as I know.
Thanks for your help... again!
In the end, you should not use the cheat menu at all, except for the money maybe. Otherwise your game will be corrupted.

Really appreciate all your help Dzeris!

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Thanks for your help... again!
In the end, you should not use the cheat menu at all, except for the money maybe. Otherwise your game will be corrupted.

Really appreciate all your help Dzeris!
that's why i messed up my save file too earlier messing around just to watch the alex and olivia come by and yeah Dzeris help me as well

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
Your save file is corrupted. If I am reading the code correctly, Mentor quest is in position which is never set in game. Game thinks that you are on Olivia's GF path as some events are from it. Not in the mood today to trace variables that cause it and I would have to go through lots of auto saves to find game in older Mentor state. As far as I know it is impossible to advance Ann and Alice to their current state without learning about Lisa and handcuffs. As far as I see you did talk with Lisa about inviting Olivia, but in current Mentor guest state Max does not go to school at all, never met Olivia or Vicky. Yet in your save Vicky and Max are already fuckbuddies.

Save file at the start of .17 is attached.
hey man thanks for everything, i finally complete 100% for this game thanks to some of your tips~ really appreciated!

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I think i am stuck or error or bug or something i can't go in Olivia house anymore after Ann says no night visits i can't make progress with Lisa i can't make progress with Vicky always shots me down i can't make progress about next movie also can't make progress about night club quest can someone pls upload latest version(s) save file pls! Really is needed! If Olivia is lover Lisa goes to friend i thought there is no choosing path in this mode so if someone can upload save file will be really nice! Furhter the better!

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I think i am stuck or error or bug or something i can't go in Olivia house anymore after Ann says no night visits i can't make progress with Lisa i can't make progress with Vicky always shots me down i can't make progress about next movie also can't make progress about night club quest can someone pls upload latest version(s) save file pls! Really is needed! If Olivia is lover Lisa goes to friend i thought there is no choosing path in this mode so if someone can upload save file will be really nice! Furhter the better!
> i can't make progress with Vicky always shots me down
Talk with Lisa and Kira after "touchy" talk with Vicky

> i can't go in Olivia house anymore

After Diana kicks Max out of the house in original game you have a long way to go before he can go back there.

> if someone can upload save file will be really nice

Start by uploading your latest save. Various end version saves were already posted on this thread.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
Spoilers are on page one and other mod walkthroughs in this thread. I think few pages ago somebody even compiled them all into single pdf.
Okay, I was asking because I went through those posts and either didn't see what I needed or couldn't get the requisite events to trigger, but fuck that I have just about had it with this game. I have pretty much gotten tired of the grind anyway, if I want a grind I'll just go play lab rats 2, the grind on that one is better paced.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes