robas147

Jan 19, 2018
is it possible to ask some advanced player to create some more detailed walkthrough ??? ... I just started to play and I see very big gaps ... I don't know how to start some events and I'm spinning in a circle ... all in all I did not go much further than v. 0.15 and would be extremely grateful for preparing such a walkthrough ... in advance thanks :)

Reactions: konabwo

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
is it possible to ask some advanced player to create some more detailed walkthrough ??? ... I just started to play and I see very big gaps ... I don't know how to start some events and I'm spinning in a circle ... all in all I did not go much further than v. 0.15 and would be extremely grateful for preparing such a walkthrough ... in advance thanks :)
Mod events are linear. Original events are more convulated.

Which event are you missing?

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
could somebody explain to me which files i have to download do play the latest version in english? do i need the "original" big brother game too? there are two different versions in this forum: 21.0.0.16 und 20.0.16? i cant figure out what i have to download and install to play the newest version in english! please help me guys!

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
(still) looking for saves
somewhat after 0.09-0.10 or so. (as that version incorporates original story, right ?)
later events 0.11,12,13 might work as well

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chorchoj

Jul 30, 2020
Is it enough to download Win (v0.21.015) version? Or do I have to download other stuff like, translation to English etc.?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
(still) looking for saves
somewhat after 0.09-0.10 or so. (as that version incorporates original story, right ?)
later events 0.11,12,13 might work as well

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are looking for saves from original game, try looking for them in original game thread. I got original game saves only in autosaves.

If you got side effects and clinic, but don't have school option, you are on wrong path or your Max loves his older sister too much. Start putting spiders in her bed and offer better protection than just whacking those crawly monsters. Or you played the game in a very specific way and ignored progress in some opportunities until progress in others locked them out completely.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
im looking there as well ( silent there ;/ ) as it doesnot matter how i will go through 0.9-10 to 0.13...(though id need 0.13+ saves to start this mod)
but as this version afaik includes original story - i ask here .

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
im looking there as well ( silent there ;/ ) as it doesnot matter how i will go through 0.9-10 to 0.13...(though id need 0.13+ saves to start this mod)
but as this version afaik includes original story - i ask here .
Show your save and we will figure where you are stuck.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
k ...but still...id prefer some skipping (not grinding-resolving) i think... /can mod be started from 0.13? (like ingame option? as i dont see relevant saves attached on the first page)
I prefer solving problems...

You have corrupted save. poss.car is 40, while momlust is 57.

Event which sets poss.car to 40 also sets momlust to 58. Next event in story is looking for momlust=58.

I think this movie is the first time when mod changed story flow. That movie with Alice was not part of original game. It might be messing up flow with original game saves.

Attached save files that start from 0.13 and onwards. If you want to continue your save, increase momlust from 57 to 58 in cheat menu and talk to Kira/Ann near the pool during workdays.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
<...>Attached save files that start from 0.13 and onwards. If you want to continue your save, increase momlust from 57 to 58 in cheat menu and talk to Kira/Ann near the pool during workdays.
tnx !
heh ! dam 1 point of lust ruined dat all ! ... i dont remember cheat having that lust thing ... it can raise some bulk/unknown amount of mood and relationship (like from friends to intimate or smth like that)

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
tnx !
heh ! dam 1 point of lust ruined dat all ! ... i dont remember cheat having that lust thing ... it can raise some bulk/unknown amount of mood and relationship (like from friends to intimate or smth like that)
cheatmenu.mom^ Читы мамы|Cheat Mom

cheatmenu.mom.flags^ Проверить флаги|Check Flags

If you check Data/09.txt, you will find that poss.car 40 and momlust 58 combo is correct.
Code:
Data/09.txt:    leave!set_poss.car_40!set_momlust_58^           Понял, не буду мешать...
It is one of the variables that game uses to track Ann's corruption level without progressing opportunities.

Changing flags in cheat menu is not recommended as it can break story progress, but in this case you need a fix.

I did not check other flags. Just traced poss.car and momlust as they were on low end. Based on story you are in stage where those variables control game progress.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
cheatmenu.mom
ah u meant to apply that save to modded game which has that inbuild cheat system .

i wonder what will happen if i activate lisa girlfriend cheat. have to try, as i d need that path to be counted for v012 events afaik
k lisa agreed but i dont see it as another opportunity...maybe it is not?

(do i need olivia GF cheat? )

Last edited:

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
ah u meant to apply that save to modded game which has that inbuild cheat system .

i wonder what will happen if i activate lisa girlfriend cheat. have to try, as i d need that path to be counted for v012 events afaik
k lisa agreed but i dont see it as another opportunity...maybe it is not?

(do i need olivia GF cheat? )
You are on the right path. Check Max laptop in his/Lisa's room. Cheat Menu -> Cheat Mom -> Check Flags -> click on momlust.
Green dialog increases value by one. Red one reduces by one. Third option exits menu. Your save with just one variable modified attached.

You might also try paying Ann 500 bucks every Monday. Max doesn't have punishments activated and they will be required to push story forward. Punish Alice in private in pleasant way. You haven't done that enough times to bump the counter. With Lisa you might have to practice in kitchen and have one more night lesson with Kira before Lisa's private punishments start working the way they should.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i think i got last movie...weird feeling.... it looked familiar and there was some not cumming talk which i also remember (as i was linking it to my new back then op side effects)... weird...i also got some opportunity unlocked green text, but i still had 19/22... so it feels like..replay of something i did....
upd. though some time after that...i got talk about bdsm movie. with no mom. (weird, sounds like 5th but i have old walktrough so that is possible)

and with lisa... im at (schoolmate op) 'poss.swap.step.20
Looks like Lisa has given up on Alex. Now I have the chance! She also told me she loves buff guys. I think I should start working out. And what could be the better way to do it except in the mornings with my mom?
'do i need to finish it? nothing was triggered besides some school talk when she is in pool...feels like i did it durins some early game (hunk guys, etc)...
what if cheat reset something... or maybe it would be good to reset
upd: after i pressed on cheat for lisa GF - i got 4 new scenes with lisa (me being handcuffed 69 , other - some unexpected bj when entering the room , other- putting sunscreen but no sex, then she closes my eyes from behind and bj )

i dont even know why i think that i messed up lisa gf path.. ( i had no jewelry and lisa's olivia path - but such are alternative 2,3rd pathes ... ahh. i had no hot coffee as well ...it says Triggers during the 3rd date with Lisa. and i had no dates i think )

i finished mentor 36step
"I can now invite aunt Kira for … special lessons. Obviously, she only does this to fuck and doesn’t really cares about education much. And I’ll get to fuck Lisa too! My dream has come true!"

...oh i need to check if i am able to do so (k i have punish after dinner button)

Only in Lisa’s path - path 1 [GF implied?] or 2)[Jewelry implied?] : Mom will agree to punish sisters after dinner (New job, Related Events). When Lisa has to be punish, choose to punish her after dinner. Go to My Room and talk to her - “I think someone deserves a punishment… On the 4th punishment he can touch her pussy. Same night at 00:00 you can “Play with Lisa in My Room - see Related Events"

noticed that moms and alices mood went down to neutral fast...maybe caz i skip alot &/ignore some actios

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes