xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
A question or two:
1.Some events are not repeatable like the one on the beach from the pictures?
2.Can someone upload saves before events starts or where i can find some saves for this mode?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
1. i think so. when did beach happen?
2. there are some saves on the last 2 pages. but not for hundreds of events, just like before x part. (i could send u mine for 0-019[until bugs], and 020-021 but i save after the event or several events)

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
A question or two:
1.Some events are not repeatable like the one on the beach from the pictures?
2.Can someone upload saves before events starts or where i can find some saves for this mode?
Beach event is four game weeks after 0.16 content start. Providing saves for every ingame event or giving "100%" save is same thing as playing game instead of person. who is asking for the save. 0.16 start is effectively 0.13 end save as 0.14 does not extend story further and .15 content can be played in parallel of 0.16. Most players would do 0.15 content before finishing 0.13 story. Saves at the start of every mod version were posted several times on this forum.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
eh i want some pre-beach save ...or to look at pics... dont remember...are there in-game galleries ?

darkman-999

Aug 9, 2020
I'm stuck at the end of v0.17.
i'm finished
-Olivia and Lisa Shopping (Saturday)

So far it was not possible for me to have sex with Lisa at 10:00 in the room.
-Lisa Max sex in the room in the morning – periodic (morning 10:00)

How to trigger
- Max talks to his mother about Olivia’s nightly visits (the pool)

Pls, check my save and give me a hint waht to do next.

Thx again.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I'm stuck at the end of v0.17.
i'm finished
-Olivia and Lisa Shopping (Saturday)

So far it was not possible for me to have sex with Lisa at 10:00 in the room.
-Lisa Max sex in the room in the morning – periodic (morning 10:00)

How to trigger
- Max talks to his mother about Olivia’s nightly visits (the pool)

Pls, check my save and give me a hint waht to do next.

Thx again.
Advance to Saturday evening and visit Kira at 3:00 next to TV. Make sure that Kira does not see Max. You missed event at 3:00 next to TV with Lisa. Kira must learn something about Lisa before talking to family boobs near pool about Olivia.

0.21 removed periodic event with Lisa and Kira at 3:00 next to TV, but you still have to do that event once.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkman-999

darkman-999

Aug 9, 2020
Advance to Saturday evening and visit Kira at 3:00 next to TV. Make sure that Kira does not see Max. You missed event at 3:00 next to TV with Lisa. Kira must learn something about Lisa before talking to family boobs near pool about Olivia.

0.21 removed periodic event with Lisa and Kira at 3:00 next to TV, but you still have to do that event once.
First and foremost, I would like to thank you for always taking the time to help us, again, again and again...
And always immediately!
Many thx from me for your great support.

I will try the tv meeting at 3:00 am

darkman-999

Aug 9, 2020
I started translating the texts into German. Is there perhaps a utility program for this, with the text editor it is very laborious and tedious.

darkman-999

Aug 9, 2020
i have two problems.
1.) I finished the Event:
Meeting at night with Kira by the pool and talking about going to the club, (Saturday 03.00) - Phrases: How did you know that she does not wear ? - I don’t believe something about haircuts ...

On next Saturday i expectet the Event:
Meeting at night with Kira by the pool and talking about going to the club (Saturday 03.00) - Phrases: So where is Alice doing cowards? - Can I talk about this in more detail?

But the Event not triggered, the first Event can do again.

2.) at this point i'm at the end of Update v.018-011 and have finished the Event of Olivias first visit form Update 0.19-12.
At this point i'm able to make the conversation with Lisa about Punish Alice from Update v0.21-15.

I think, it's to early to have these conversation with lisa for a event so far in the future of the storyline.

Can you help me pls again? What's to do next?
I attached the savefile on status before 2nd clubevent. Pls check it.

Thx

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
i have two problems.
1.) I finished the Event:
Meeting at night with Kira by the pool and talking about going to the club, (Saturday 03.00) - Phrases: How did you know that she does not wear ? - I don’t believe something about haircuts ...

On next Saturday i expectet the Event:
Meeting at night with Kira by the pool and talking about going to the club (Saturday 03.00) - Phrases: So where is Alice doing cowards? - Can I talk about this in more detail?

But the Event not triggered, the first Event can do again.

2.) at this point i'm at the end of Update v.018-011 and have finished the Event of Olivias first visit form Update 0.19-12.
At this point i'm able to make the conversation with Lisa about Punish Alice from Update v0.21-15.

I think, it's to early to have these conversation with lisa for a event so far in the future of the storyline.

Can you help me pls again? What's to do next?
I attached the savefile on status before 2nd clubevent. Pls check it.

Thx
Two bugs. First one caused by using older mod version. Second present in latest mod version too.

If you are not on 0.21.0.017 version, you can't trigger second nightclub event. Older 0.21 versions had bug about it. You are probably on older mod as you are trying to translate it. See 0.21.0.017 changes in . There are two key fixes in Mod.txt. If you are not used to reading unidiff, see

If you talk to Lisa about punishing Alice before seeing two movies with Alice from 0.20, you will break your progress. Page 82 on this forum thread got the whole story. Rollback to last poss.sed=65 autosave that you got.

Last edited:
Reactions: darkman-999

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
probably when click on green you turn chosen ones on, shows red . (click red - it is off, shows green)
just speculating. sometimes i wondered the same thing.

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
what color when cheat turn on green or red
Lime - increase value or make setting positive, red - decrease value or make setting negative. Do not mess with flags unless you know what you are doing and which things in your save you are fixing.

Code:
<color=lime>Повысить x</color>|<color=lime>Increase x</color>
<color=red>Понизить x</color>|<color=red>Decrease x</color>

darkman-999

Aug 9, 2020
Two bugs. First one caused by using older mod version. Second present in latest mod version too.

If you are not on 0.21.0.017 version, you can't trigger second nightclub event. Older 0.21 versions had bug about it. You are probably on older mod as you are trying to translate it. See 0.21.0.017 changes in . There are two key fixes in Mod.txt. If you are not used to reading unidiff, see

If you talk to Lisa about punishing Alice before seeing two movies with Alice from 0.20, you will break your progress. Page 82 on this forum thread got the whole story. Rollback to last poss.sed=65 autosave that you got.
Yes, you are right!
I download and extracted v0.21.0.017.
Then I saw that many of the lines in the text files had no English translation, which were in the files of v.0.20. So I used this one which led to the bugs. When checking the binary diffs from your link, I noticed that two lines were missing in the original 09.txt file of version 0.21.0.017.

+09.hb.9@363@p-yoga-14@<i>Вау! Сколько спермы... Только бы не захлебнуться в таком положении... Вот будет смеху потом...</i>

+ 09.hb.10^ <i>далее</i>|<i>next</i>

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Yes, you are right!
I download and extracted v0.21.0.017.
Then I saw that many of the lines in the text files had no English translation, which were in the files of v.0.20. So I used this one which led to the bugs. When checking the binary diffs from your link, I noticed that two lines were missing in the original 09.txt file of version 0.21.0.017.

+09.hb.9@363@p-yoga-14@<i>Вау! Сколько спермы... Только бы не захлебнуться в таком положении... Вот будет смеху потом...</i>

+ 09.hb.10^ <i>далее</i>|<i>next</i>
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-mod-v0-21-017-the-smirniy.26007/post-4692545

Torrent includes English translation updates. 09.txt does not change nightclub event outcome. Remember that + indicates added line and - indicates removed ones. + and - lines next to each other are normally changed lines. + and - are not part of the code. They are part of that text format in paste bin.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Quest mentor.
Writes that progress depends on the Odnoklassnik Quest.
Quest Odnoklassnik
Writes in the description of the Quest Odnoklassnik
Olivia is Max's girlfriend. But Alice, Kira and Ann do not need to know about this
what to do next? To advance in the Mentor quest.
----
Schoolgirl Quest
Description of the Quset. Lisa only sleeps in panties (topless)
Max can make a mistake in Lisa's homework.

Max made mistakes in Lisa's homework. Ann punished Lisa. The maximum that was achieved. Lisa shows her breasts (covering her (breasts) with her hand)
How to make progress on this quest
----

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes