rmndr

Jan 22, 2023
I went the whole hacker route and blackmailed Eric to stay away from everyone but mom. Has that locked me from Kate's mom and big weed route? When does big weed become available?

Alice is smoking weed at 13.00 and taking the punishments - how far can that go go? I've had quite a few spankings already and I'm not sure if that's not a dead end....

Also, how far can the spider event at night go? Seems to be stuck at sleep together &HJ for me...

Thanks for any advice.

Last edited:

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
how do you trigger Eric Mafia option. I know you have to check Ann's room when he is there alone but what triggers it does Anns attitude towards him matter?

Last edited:

FranzMaier1

Nov 3, 2017
I snitched on Alice with the cigarettes and now she wont smoke anymore. Is there a way to manipulate the data to let her smoke again?

falco256

May 27, 2019
I snitched on Alice with the cigarettes and now she wont smoke anymore. Is there a way to manipulate the data to let her smoke again?
you have to have done the early plotline where she tells you her favorite brand, then you can buy her a pack for like $10 each time Ann catches her and confiscates them.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes