Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
I have one question for you : can we have a real full walkthrough with this new update ? Thanks.
Update has only one new set of repeated events. No extra story. Rest are style changes.

And it suffers from usual refusal to incorporate past English updates into the mod.

If you play English version, you will have problem locating how to access that new content.

Last edited:
Oct 6, 2020
Not sure what you are talking about but all links except the compressed workuploads works fine for me.
Here is what I am getting.

MIXDROP: After all the ads and popups, a message saying "Invalid ticket ID. Please try again"
RACATY: The page never loads. ("522. Connection timed out")
UPLOADHAVEN: 15sec delay, Free Download, "If it doesn't start, click here", "403 forbidden"
DROPMEFILES: Redirects straight to their home page.

Last edited:

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
MIXDROP: After all the ads and popups, a message saying "Invalid ticket ID. Please try again"
Download a adblocker for your browser and try again.

Or might try this one:
Big Brother - Mod [v0.22.0.022] [the Smirniy] - Compressed

Original Size Windows: 5.18GB
Compressed Size Windows: 924MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Compression By LDX REPACKS
Workupload do not works but pixel should.

Macandroid

Jun 19, 2024
So. As nobody dare to answer...
I suppose waiting for an Android port is a waste of time, right?
It aint cost more than a few secondes to say ''No''.
Just saying...

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
So. As nobody dare to answer...
I suppose waiting for an Android port is a waste of time, right?
It aint cost more than a few secondes to say ''No''.
Just saying...
This mod based on abandoned game written in Unity. Game was never set to run on Android. You can find other game clones written in renpy and they will run on Android.

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
OK Smirniy.

I have one question for you : can we have a real full walkthrough with this new update ? Thanks.
Do you mean a guide? If so, no one prepared one, and in general some players used old guides from this [v0.22.0.022] version, since the plot, basically, remained the same.

Reactions: yuyu2008

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
This mod based on abandoned game written in Unity. Game was never set to run on Android. You can find other game clones written in renpy and they will run on Android.
You can find them, but none of these games have been completed.

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes