babalek

Dec 11, 2019
so was eric drugging ann and alice in the ntr route?, do we ever find out what he was getting the girls to smoke? and do we ever get a hold of it to use for ourselves?
i think I was 99% on ntr path with Alice on the camera show and can’t recall any drug thing on her or Ann

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
so was eric drugging ann and alice in the ntr route?, do we ever find out what he was getting the girls to smoke? and do we ever get a hold of it to use for ourselves?
If i'm correct, in the game says that what they smoke is Tabaco with Marihuana, or something like that...

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
If i'm correct, in the game says that what they smoke is Tabaco with Marihuana, or something like that...

subtitle

Nov 14, 2020
i think I was 99% on ntr path with Alice on the camera show and can’t recall any drug thing on her or Ann
nah 100% eric was giving them something
For ann you see her smoking on the balcony eric before the nightly lessons, thats why shes so nympho and horny
For alice route you see hints of it first when you first got to his apartment and his secretary asks if he wants the usual delivered, then you later see it in action (a few scenes later) where alice refuses to have sex with eric but then goes to smoke, then you see the fucking on the couch and alice has lost all inhibition, the next day when you confront her she says she doesn't remember what she did

i was curious if we ever found out what exactly it was

Reactions: Akai

babalek

Dec 11, 2019
nah 100% eric was giving them something
For ann you see her smoking on the balcony eric before the nightly lessons, thats why shes so nympho and horny
For alice route you see hints of it first when you first got to his apartment and his secretary asks if he wants the usual delivered, then you later see it in action (a few scenes later) where alice refuses to have sex with eric but then goes to smoke, then you see the fucking on the couch and alice has lost all inhibition, the next day when you confront her she says she doesn't remember what she did

i was curious if we ever found out what exactly it was
Oh true remember that know.
It’s called love cigarettes or something on the black market on the computer. You can buy them after the weed mission indeed to get something from Alice when you caught her smoking.

subtitle

Nov 14, 2020
Oh true remember that know.
It’s called love cigarettes or something on the black market on the computer. You can buy them after the weed mission indeed to get something from Alice when you caught her smoking.
do we ever use the love cigarette on mum/ann

Fish_lip

Mar 21, 2022
So, I've got to the point where I can fuck Ann in the lounge in the evening, and sometimes Alice joins in. Doe Kira ever join too? MF says something about her at one point after making them both cum.

Brazillian br

May 23, 2022
Just another Badly written plot called Big brother
The first one was badly written and everyone just used the same badly written script.
It starts off at the table where you find out that no one in your family believes anything you have to say no matter what.
Then of course a rich SOB throws money at your family and like a bunch of horny whores who believe anything he has to say.
It was so easy to claim that the MC stole money from him with zero proof.
While the MC is stuck at home almost imposable for him to get work make money and up his stats.
The whole thing is like an impossible mission.
I said this many times the whole thing needs to be scrapped and done over the right way.
Starting with when Eric enters the picture which happens right off the bat the opening scene to be honest.
Well,I'm writing a kind of Big Brother erotica, a more vanilla version, and one where the characters are more in-depth. Of course it's nothing compared to a game but at least it will have a decent ending.

#MaxKingofHarem.

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
If I choose to play a new game, and choose no NTR; Will this take me back to the original base game only?? Without what was added??

Reactions: zzx960912

gorold

Apr 23, 2022
I started the war with Eric and want him be caught by kate's mom (achievement #30).
Can someone explain me, step by step, how to do it, please?
I need this option
1665839206474.png

Last edited:

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
Need help with alice smoking.
Ive had it so alice has to smoke topless, but now when i tell her she can get dressed again she never does. No matter what option i pick she remains topless

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes