Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
ok but anyway i'm past caring about eric i seen a liite light at the end of the tunnel around day 60 looks like he will get his so i'm at stats seems buying them stuff and what you say effects moods but i'm having trouble with rep and authority figuring out how to change and which is good or bad

TxxT

Jun 1, 2020
ım stuck at the mission work out together at the gym with alice and kate. any suggestion?

shlanker

Feb 25, 2021
it is not the fam thing that bugs me it is like they hate the player from the start and love eric but eric is far worse than the player char
Family stuff doesn't bother me either, but its just important to take a reality check sometimes. This shit ain't real, don't let it get to you is my overall message.

You can get back at Eric if you really want to, but the game is geared toward him screwing you over, so keep that in mind as well.

Jul 18, 2018
it is not the fam thing that bugs me it is like they hate the player from the start and love eric but eric is far worse than the player char
There are a hundred mods about Max's adventures, and even the original game went far into his story. Glamour, the game BB was abandoned to make, has plenty of Max story. This is literally the only game that is advancing Eric's story. Miss me with the "Why is this game about Eric?" pity party. Why? Because it's the only story left to tell, that's why. Because this dev only started work on this remake because he was commissioned to add to the Eric arc of this game. I'm getting real sick of people asking why someone is adding to the only part of the game that wasn't exactly like every other game on the internet. You have options. Dev has a year plus of slow updates to the Eric story lined up, and I'm ok with them being slow because they actually deliver. If you're looking for Max content, there's plenty of it out there, but you're going to be waiting for a long time if you want it in this particular remake.

That said, next update is Max and Ann if I remember right.

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
There are a hundred mods about Max's adventures, and even the original game went far into his story. Glamour, the game BB was abandoned to make, has plenty of Max story. This is literally the only game that is advancing Eric's story. Miss me with the "Why is this game about Eric?" pity party. Why? Because it's the only story left to tell, that's why. Because this dev only started work on this remake because he was commissioned to add to the Eric arc of this game. I'm getting real sick of people asking why someone is adding to the only part of the game that wasn't exactly like every other game on the internet. You have options. Dev has a year plus of slow updates to the Eric story lined up, and I'm ok with them being slow because they actually deliver. If you're looking for Max content, there's plenty of it out there, but you're going to be waiting for a long time if you want it in this particular remake.

I agree with you. I'd like Eric to mentor MC to be more assertive and dominating the girls like he does. I think that moves the story from NTR to sharing but opens up lots of possibilities :devilish:

Aug 13, 2021

It would be so sick if we could play as Eric.

VIHooligan

Feb 19, 2018
I have a 99% save on the new NTR path but can't finish the new blog missing (open achievement 122,123,124,126,127,128) any help for those ? please
Did you ever figure out what to do to get around this? I'm at the same place you are and have no idea how I'm supposed to 'open achievement...'

Frost00001

Jan 25, 2018
Does anyone have a cheat mod for this....
Takes too much time, like the story but don't have the time to collect money and wait around.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Does anyone have a save with the changing roles completed along with the persistent that they will share or tell me how to complete it?

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
I cannot access the spider to put in Alice's room at night in the changing roles quest, is this a bug?

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes