Frost00001

Jan 25, 2018
Are you using the Mod??
Then just increase the money and other cheats you need then play the game for one day go to sleep and save and exit the game, after that remove the mod "scripts" folder from the game folder and play the game, it usually work it give the cheats you need and reset the language and when you need cheats restore the mod folder and get the cheats and remove it.

Yazen_

Nov 24, 2022
People like the additional content so they download it and play it. It isn't that difficult to wrap your head around.
That doesn't answer my question.

I know this game inspired a whole lot of VNs with incest genre out there. I never played this game before. I'm wondering why it's so popular when it never got finished in the first place. The question isn't that difficult to understand.

shlanker

Feb 25, 2021
From their discord on the 24th
Work on one of the hot scenes is still going on, 36 renders so far, but the sex hasn't really even started in this scene, but yes, it will be big, lots of rnders. The update will be either by the end of the year or the first half of January 2023. Sorry, but I can't say for sure. As it may take half a month to code and translate. But I'm within my deadline for now (3-4 months). Still, I would like to release this year.
After the release of the 1.03 update, I'm thinking of adding a fundraising goal (not a new subscription level, but a figurative fundraising box) on Boosty. This "box" will be for collecting a new system unit. What I want is a new processor and more RAM (no new video card for now, later), and to that the rest of the parts are needed. Immediately this goal decided not to do, because I do not know how people will like my vision of NTR, so we'll see what the reaction will be after the release of 1.03. In short, why upgrade this. I wake up this morning, I hear the computer is quiet, I thought the rendering was over. I turn on the monitor and it's just collecting data to send to the video card. Before the video card begins to work, the processor and RAM are actively used (data collection, maybe also some calculations) and only after comes into work the video card. So, on this rendering data collection lasted 11 min, while the total rendering time of 39 minutes. Somehow, these 11 minutes is too much for 39 minutes. I would like to reduce the time of data collection. Yes, and the new processor and RAM, I think, hopefully, will help at least a little to increase the speed of scene creation, because in the process of creating scenes requires a pre-rendering, which is also collecting data...
This collection "box" doesn't affect game development, only subscriptions do, but since my minimum to work has long been reached, I keep working on updates.
There's another idea I'd like to do after the 1.03 update, I'll post later.

Reactions: BDI

BDI

May 23, 2017
Are you using the Mod??
Then just increase the money and other cheats you need then play the game for one day go to sleep and save and exit the game, after that remove the mod "scripts" folder from the game folder and play the game, it usually work it give the cheats you need and reset the language and when you need cheats restore the mod folder and get the cheats and remove it.
I just tried that and it fixed the dialog in yellow but the dialog in the middle is in Russian. How can I get them both in English?

BDI

May 23, 2017
In the new updater can someone please fix the language so that they are BOTH in the same, mean the yellow and the other.

cosimar

Apr 27, 2017
Something get wrong with "cigarette smoke " and i cant complete "party girl" quest . I am to 98% , and i dont whant restart game . Have somebody a solution to help me ? Thanks in advance .

Frost00001

Jan 25, 2018
I just tried that and it fixed the dialog in yellow but the dialog in the middle is in Russian. How can I get them both in English?
sorry I only had the problem with middle text it fixed when i removed the mod i had no problem with yellow text it was in english even with the mod installed

SnG

Aug 8, 2017
Still the same as the main game or just the port? the main game is too grindy.
Is this already completed? (i ask because the main game is abandoned)

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes