Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Can someone tell me how to get past this task
Get her punished more often by the mom to up the authority - iirc you punishing her doesnt up the authority, its only for the sexual rewards.

So basically do more of the planting ciggies in her room, get authority high with enough mom punishments, then return to her and do the laced ciggie sex stuff.

asprin33

Mar 12, 2018
How does one begin the Cunning Plan chain? I need it to progress mentor but don’t know how to access it.
hi i have same problem maybe this bug
Something doesn't work.
To start the events with mom you need to finish cunning plan. But cunning plan doesnt progress past the leg massage in towel, and it's extremely long to develop since eric is still around leaving only sat/sun to progress..
I'd like to force the quest but it's difficult figuring it out

mentor is also stuck in progression, can't inviote kira anymore.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
hi i have same problem maybe this bug
Something doesn't work.
To start the events with mom you need to finish cunning plan. But cunning plan doesnt progress past the leg massage in towel, and it's extremely long to develop since eric is still around leaving only sat/sun to progress..
I'd like to force the quest but it's difficult figuring it out

mentor is also stuck in progression, can't inviote kira anymore.
If you're talking about the mom massage quest that was BY FAR THE MOST OBNOXIOUS QUEST IN THE GAME, god do I remember...it seems like you're going nowhere, and there's only 1 -2 times a week.

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Hello I am having all sorts of problems trying to achieve Sacrifice and Control which require visiting Eric at 2200 to have 5 choices with Ann and then watching Eric and Kira at pool 0300 in order to take a photo to show to Ann in order to complete task. I have completed this process at least six times with only one photo taken, and I can’t remember the event sequence to replicate it. Every time now Kira notices me at the pool so no photo taken? I have enclosed pics of sequence I have taken fyi. How do I stop Kira from seeing me? I am using cheat mod.

Sacrifice.png Control.png Eric sex lesson.png Ann 5 choices.png Eric Kira pool.png Kira notices me.png Time to go - no picture taken.png

TalaSin

Feb 11, 2023
Hi,
is here anything left to do, or I`m on the end of the story?
1677771042275.png
1677773476234.png
done x-times, nothing other always to do, same in Clinic, maybe only to take money

Last edited:

asprin33

Mar 12, 2018
If you're talking about the mom massage quest that was BY FAR THE MOST OBNOXIOUS QUEST IN THE GAME, god do I remember...it seems like you're going nowhere, and there's only 1 -2 times a week.
yes that quest. Mom's massage lvl always %0 i cant finish that quest can u help me?

AinzOoal27

Jun 17, 2020
Hello I am having all sorts of problems trying to achieve Sacrifice and Control which require visiting Eric at 2200 to have 5 choices with Ann and then watching Eric and Kira at pool 0300 in order to take a photo to show to Ann in order to complete task. I have completed this process at least six times with only one photo taken, and I can’t remember the event sequence to replicate it. Every time now Kira notices me at the pool so no photo taken? I have enclosed pics of sequence I have taken fyi. How do I stop Kira from seeing me? I am using cheat mod.

View attachment 2430861 View attachment 2430862 View attachment 2430864 View attachment 2430865 View attachment 2430866 View attachment 2430868 View attachment 2430869
What kind of cheat mod are you using can you link me and does that mod bugs out the game

AserDevil

Aug 18, 2020

View attachment 2430861 View attachment 2430862 View attachment 2430864 View attachment 2430865 View attachment 2430866 View attachment 2430868 View attachment 2430869
Wondering about those Eric x Kira pool scenes. Have you exchanged Alice for Kira in sacrifice tab ?

ДуВал75

Oct 31, 2022

On Monday or Thursday, arrange a sex lesson with Eric, after which there will be a scene in the bathroom. Repeat 2 times. Max and Ann refused to use a masturbator when jerking off.

ДуВал75

Oct 31, 2022
when mum has sex-meetings, is there a way to choose with whom she is going to meet? right now, its always the last person... nata.
can i change that in any way or are the meetings "stuck" with nata from now on?
When Ann makes an appointment, it is randomized who she will meet, Nata or Big Daddy. There are at least 4-5 scenes for each meeting (when all scenes are completed, a second comment from Nata and Big Daddy will appear on the page of Ann's dating site)

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes