ДуВал75

Oct 31, 2022
can anyone help me with the changing roles quest I don't know what to do the english is really bad here I'm confused what I need to do different also I can't advance the who is the man of the house quest I keep punishing both girls but won't advance View attachment 2384669
in "role reversal" you need to throw a spider at night to Alice and talk to Lisa if she likes to peep. Then throw the spider up again until there is a scene that Lisa is looking out the window After a while, Alice herself will run into the room at night and take MS and Lisa to her place.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
in "role reversal" you need to throw a spider at night to Alice and talk to Lisa if she likes to peep. Then throw the spider up again until there is a scene that Lisa is looking out the window After a while, Alice herself will run into the room at night and take MS and Lisa to her place.
sorry I don't understand what you are saying

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't know why but the saves don't work for me

Either delete/move all your saves (this includes the persisent file if there one) including the ones in appdata folder (hidden), Renpy, and the game folder in saves. Can also copy one set someplace safe if you want to keep your saves.

Then place new saves in the save folder in game.

JJB2012

Jul 25, 2019
Either delete/move all your saves (this includes the persisent file if there one) including the ones in appdata folder (hidden), Renpy, and the game folder in saves. Can also copy one set someplace safe if you want to keep your saves.

Then place new saves in the save folder in game.
I have nothing in my save files so do I just add these in and it should work, I’m on android as well so I don’t know if that changes anything

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
ok finally worked it out hate being tired so do any of the additionally quests end or can you replay them as many times as you want
How do you access this walk through..I can only access standard walk through?
click the walkthrough button then at the bottom of the screen there's a button called detailed walkthrough

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
ok finally worked it out hate being tired so do any of the additionally quests end or can you replay them as many times as you want

click the walkthrough button then at the bottom of the screen there's a button called detailed walkthrough
Thanks but I don't see any walkthrough button at bottom of any screen. Tis is a screen shot of standard and detailed access.
BB.png

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Thanks but I don't see any walkthrough button at bottom of any screen. Tis is a screen shot of standard and detailed access.
View attachment 2391917
This screenshot shows you have detailed walkthrough mode already active -- indicated by the "Standard Walkthrough" being disabled and marked with yellow/black stripes.

Mind you, the only difference between standard and detailed walkthrough are extra hints (in green) shown for selected quest (from the list on the left)

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Can some one please help me with the sequence of steps to complete Control and Sacrifice. I have had numerous sex lessons and spied on Eric and Kira a few times with once taking a picture. Now every time I visit Eric the only option is "leave".

Control and Sacrifice.png

Reactions: wwwslave

dusau

Jun 7, 2017
is there a list how we can manage all achievements ? For example i am on day 105 not unlocked 1-17-18-19-21-22-23-28-29-30-31-32-33-34... 58

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
  • Haha
Reactions: ThePersonalAss
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes