Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
There's a small story arc which has MC's older sister take dominant role with him and the younger sister. But it's pretty late in the game and quite tame as far as these things go.
The living room thing, right?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The living room thing, right?
Well, that's one aspect of it, but you have the older sister order the MC and the younger sister in a number of situations/quests in addition to it -- the night visits, taking part in her streams, sessions with her girlfriend etc. It's all explicitly about her taking the mistress role with her siblings because she wants to see what it's like.

ДуВал75

Oct 31, 2022
Does anyone know how to get achievement 117,118, 136 and 149?
117-118 Ruin Alice's mood to neutral and punish her in the living room with a blowjob. 136- having received a pill from Kira, make her cunnilingus, put in a pose, refuse to masturbate and go to the shower.

2dark2

Oct 22, 2017
Question on renpy functions
and specifically those called by
Code:
# Accessibility.
        self_voicing = [ 'v', 'V', 'alt_K_v'  ],
        clipboard_voicing = [ 'C', 'alt_shift_K_c' ],
        debug_voicing = [ 'alt_shift_K_v', 'meta_shift_K_v' ],
in general, they do not send the text of dialogs to the buffer or to tts (only the selection text on the right side), in all other games everything is fine with this.

Is it possible to somehow restore the normal functioning of these functions?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
It's the first time that I played Big Brother, never played the original version by DS, but I start to see why he abandoned it back then.

As soon as you remove Eric the game lose its charm. Eric is MC's motivation to move on and do the things he does to get into the girls pants.

The 'Sex ED' together with peeking on Ann giving Eric a BJ while watching TV are by far the hottest scenes in the game.

The plot around the dating website/hackers and Ann's goal to cheat on Eric feels a bit dumb. Because as mentioned above, Eric is the force that keeps MC going. Without Eric the game turns into a 08/15-harem game where MC goes around and fucks everyone.

I would had changed the plot and go with the wedding proposal as mentioned in of the dinner scenes early in the game. I also would change MC's behaviour towards Eric and make them actual friends. MC should feel happy for Ann at first when Eric starts to corrupt MC's entire family and himself. Thanks to Eric's corruption and manipulation MC starts to desire the girls around him.

Eric should marry Ann and move in and slowly and steady corrupt everyone around him into sluts. It also should be Eric's idea to have Ann sign up on the dating site. Later Ann will meet her dating partners at home where Alice and Lisa would join as part of their sexual education.

Eric's betrayal is what breaks their friendship but by then everyone around MC is far to far into the rabbit hole and no one will believe MC. He needs to come up with a plan that will convince everyone that Eric is a liar and a pretender....

Anyway, sorry for the long post, but I had to get it off my chest to be able to move on.

Keep up with the great work.(y)

Reactions: Prinzessfreya

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
As soon as you remove Eric the game lose its charm. Eric is MC's motivation to move on and do the things he does to get into the girls pants.
The MC's motivation to get into the girls pants was always the fact he's a horny teenager who wants to fuck every girl he sees. Eric was never a motivation, only a potential obstacle to this goal.

In any case, this particular remake is aligned with your tastes, since its focus is on the NTR path.

Bathyscaphe

Feb 5, 2023
Is there a way to have all of the sex scenes in one save file? Like, I know I can just load someone else save game to view their scenes from their routes but that can be annoying, more so when the UI doesn't remember your position and resets back to page 1 in the scene achievement page. Improvements on the UI would be great.

Is there a point to the day count? I figure you could replay the game and collect the missing route scenes on a newgame plus after 365 days.

Is there a point to locking out the player from viewing the achievement scenes with advance walk through on? Annoying to NEED to finish 100% story progress to regain access to them and worst that you can't get collect them all.

Aug 30, 2022
И снова продолжения говна. Вы внатури больные люди вы продолжаете одно и тоже действие. Игра про Макса а всех как всегда ебёт Эрик так вы удосужились зайти ещё дальше теперь Макс собственную мать как шлюху возит на еблю и наблюдает за этим вы реально больные

pekkiep

Jan 5, 2020
can someone help me
with changing roles:put a spider in alice's room and pester her at night,with a sequel

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
with changing roles:put a spider in alice's room and pester her at night,with a sequel
Repeat it a few times until Alice has regular sex with the MC during these events, and you get an option to ask Lisa to spy on MC and Alice. After you ask Lisa, do the spider thing one more time.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes