ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Removing the hacker from the game will lead to the need to completely change the plot of NTR. After all, thanks to the help of a hacker in 1.03, Ann has a page on an elite sex dating site.
Doesn't Kate's mother already run elite sex club? She could easily be the source of such elite clients instead of magical hacker.

ДуВал75

Oct 31, 2022
Doesn't Kate's mother already run elite sex club? She could easily be the source of such elite clients instead of magical hacker.
Could. That's just how? In the story, Max meets her trying to get rid of Eric and must pay $5,000 for the service. Max will call her and say that he changed his mind about handing over Eric and now, on the contrary, he needs clients who will fuck his mother?That is, he decided to throw a serious lady and change the terms of the contract?

cepaxo

Apr 1, 2021
Agreed, thinking back, the hacker subplot didnt really add much, rather felt more like a contrived plot device to restrict access whilst also providing money/cams early.

If the game economics were done well, I actually wouldnt mind a mini game of purchasing cameras room by room, and trying to maximize your dollar gain from each - especially if the player had significant control over variables affecting earning; like can he suggest npcs to move to that room and dance around half naked, etc...

I saw this and literally thought I was in the NCC thread, another one I follow and he had just told Yoshi to fuck off :LOL: hopefully someone around here knows reference.

For real though, lose money? How are you losing money? Are you spending it on ciggies/dresses/ads?
[/Q
Agreed, thinking back, the hacker subplot didnt really add much, rather felt more like a contrived plot device to restrict access whilst also providing money/cams early.

If the game economics were done well, I actually wouldnt mind a mini game of purchasing cameras room by room, and trying to maximize your dollar gain from each - especially if the player had significant control over variables affecting earning; like can he suggest npcs to move to that room and dance around half naked, etc...

I saw this and literally thought I was in the NCC thread, another one I follow and he had just told Yoshi to fuck off :LOL: hopefully someone around here knows reference.

For real though, lose money? How are you losing money? Are you spending it on ciggies/dresses/ads?
Not really, I only lose money moving into the game and hours, if I iteract or I skip Hour to hours ,automatically spend 500$:cry:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Could. That's just how? In the story, Max meets her trying to get rid of Eric and must pay $5,000 for the service. Max will call her and say that he changed his mind about handing over Eric and now, on the contrary, he needs clients who will fuck his mother?That is, he decided to throw a serious lady and change the terms of the contract?
Not sure if Max actually calls her in such scenario, or simply doesn't contact her again? In fact, Max could ask for clients for his mother and explain it as an attempt to earn the money needed to ultimately get rid of Eric.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Removing the hacker from the game will lead to the need to completely change the plot of NTR. After all, thanks to the help of a hacker in 1.03, Ann has a page on an elite sex dating site.
Of course, from my perspective alone, the removal of the sex dating ending would mean nothing of value lost, I'm sure some were delighted but the gangbang/ir/fatoldman stuff were so incongruent with the rest of the story.

ДуВал75

Oct 31, 2022
Quote from the developer channel:
|
**About the cameras at home and Hacker.**
When I mention the original game, I'm referring to **Big Brother v0.13.0.007 by Dark Silver.** In the original game, each camera had to be purchased separately and each camera cost $900. If the player does not run any activity, you can earn $0 from the cameras. In my version of the game, if you wait, the cameras will send you for free and there is a small passive income.
The original game did not have the ability to look through the cameras. And since it wasn't, I added a Hacker to somehow explain the lack of this feature.
I don't promise and don't plan to add the ability to watch scenes through cameras that are at home, as otherwise me'd have to do a render for each event option. I don't want to waste extra time on that. In the 1.04 update there will be access to the cameras of Eric's apartment, but there won't be that at home.

PublicUseOps

Jun 2, 2017
Playing on Android. 97% done NTR fake friends route. Arachnaphobia and control all that's left. I skip an hr I lose $500. And 3 weeks have gone by and no dates for ann on the app. Anyone know a work around? Or am I missing something for the dates?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
There seem to be some bugs with the description for School destination when you Leave the House (at least with Olivia path picked) First it talks about having a choice between going on a date with Lisa or Olivia on Tuesdays/Fridays, but no actual choice is given. Then, after the game unlocks option to visit the Vicky's cafe, the description for School changes to "now that Olivia is busy with her tutor i should go to her house at 17:00 instead"... but at 17:00 the button is disabled with notification "Too late".

The text selection probably shouldn't rely on value of walk_2.poss alone, it doesn't seem to sync with game state very well this way.

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
Please help

I have downloaded the uncompressed game and installed. The game opens and asks me to enter my name. Anything I then do just asks me if I wish to quit the game or not. I haven't installed any mods, I don't have any problems with any other games or installations. I have tried reinstalling several times, same problem. Nobody here seems to have the issue. I am using a normal Windows PC.

I feel I am doing something stupid, but I have over 100 games installed without an issue.

Thanks in advance, I really want the ntr :)

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Nobody knows how do I get achievement 140 with Kira?
I think it's monday night, even tho that differs from the walkthrough description. Or maybe thats 141. One is on wed, one on mon.

Is there ntr about lisa?
I don't think so, eric just dismisses her unlike Big Brother: Another Story where she's more involved - I guess he starts her lessons but you don't see anything which is super lame.

IMO game needs both more Lisa and Alice scenes that the MC is present at. The best mom/eric/mc scenes were by far when he was in the room.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes