Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Does anyone know how this game prevents use of console? I searched the rpas for anything that would be overwriting MY Overwrite of the keymap and config.developer & config.console, and found nothing. Made sure my custom screens were on top, load priority was set, etc.

So what's blocking console here?? It doesn't help that much of code looks russian so english-text-based searches probably fall flat :LOL:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
It's ripped from renpy files bundled with the game. You can restore it with the content of attachment included with this post, upthread.
TYVM, I thought I had searched this thread for console related things but I missed that, Im guessing by the code there in fix the game had some super late loading (init 1700) script that was overwriting everything.

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A fun bug: taking special service of Kate's mom to get rid of Eric doesn't deduct any money. So you get rid of the guy *and* get to keep all 5k you were asked to collect :v

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
how did people do achieve 140?

Obvious the text isnt 100% accurate, because if you're on this line of sacrifice, youve already tossed alice to eric so Mon+Thurs are their webcam nights, and the sex lesson option wont even be present in dialogue with eric at 20:00 on MR, only W. Thats all fine and good, but following the procedure on wednesday only yields the pool version (141). What did others do?

Scratch that, sorted itself out after parallel quest resolved. Did anyone here actually like the end of this? I thought the strong points were the mid game mom scenes, and the later alice scenes. I felt like I was playing a different game at the very end with the fat guys in the alley...(or works from a separate commision request, totally disjointed style)

Last edited:

Lucas83

Nov 4, 2017
I'm stuck here

1674966973656.png
Been at 22 many, MANY times but nothing happens. Never offers to go into the room. Any suggestion?

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
is there any way i can mod money ? this shit is way to grindy when i am using one hand bro
Ive seen something about console ? but how do i even pull that up ?

Last edited:

Hawkthorn

Nov 21, 2017
I am slightly confused. People are referencing achievement 140. Whereas my current game stops at 93. Will more unlock? Or do I have to go Eric friend route?

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
will mc get to fuck ann this update? Im stuck on the cigarette punishement for alice. I think that I need to advance that before everything else gets updated.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
will mc get to fuck ann this update? Im stuck on the cigarette punishement for alice. I think that I need to advance that before everything else gets updated.
It took me forever to figure out you dont actually need to buy her a new pack each time, you just need to place them in the room at night or it wont fire even if it says it will - basically you want it to have a %chance next to the "search dresser" or "search table"

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
It took me forever to figure out you dont actually need to buy her a new pack each time, you just need to place them in the room at night or it wont fire even if it says it will - basically you want it to have a %chance next to the "search dresser" or "search table"
Easiest and cheapest way to get Alice punished is to go to her room at 8AM, click option to search for cigarettes and check the nightstand. Then you have option to Set Alice Up which will work 100% on regular weekdays, and won't cost you a dime.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Easiest and cheapest way to get Alice punished is to go to her room at 8AM, click option to search for cigarettes and check the nightstand. Then you have option to Set Alice Up which will work 100% on regular weekdays, and won't cost you a dime.
I dont doubt this works, but there definitely is something wonky midday with the search mechanic- there will be times it lists no %chance (indicating complete success), and youll place them, then mom will never react at next meal..

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes