JJB2012

Jul 25, 2019
Is there no one willing to post there full saves/achievements so me and other people don’t have to start from the beginning

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Question why does all changelog mentioned updates after 1.01 only got ntr scenes updates?...

did this version of bb turn into full ntr style begging eric to fck girls or something?...

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Question why does all changelog mentioned updates after 1.01 only got ntr scenes updates?...

did this version of bb turn into full ntr style begging eric to fck girls or something?...
The developer was paid to enhance NTR path of the game, so that's what they're working on.

The game still has the same choice of paths the original had, it's just the non-NTR path isn't expanded beyond what was in the original game. (other than minor tweaks/fixes, like Olivia's route not blocking Lisa's route and such)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosguy

GoldenArm

Oct 7, 2021
Okay, here is the save file of 100% completion, however, not all gallery is open. The game is annoyingly grindy. Even though it's not as bad as the original, it still seems to be reluctant to open the rest of the gallery even after you're done with the quests.

So there are branches and I obviously didn't open all of them. This branch is a branch where I kept Eric around till the very end. If you find out how to open the rest of the gallery without more grinding, let me know. The game kinda says that once you hit 100%, it will open the rest, but I think that was shit translation from russian.

Reactions: firevoodoo

ДуВал75

Oct 31, 2022
anyone know how to open these sences? View attachment 2377846
it's all in the hints. 115 is only possible when Anna allowed Max to punish Alice himself, only available in the first 3 attempts and when no one is at home. 117-118 will become available only after it will be possible to call Alice a whore and scoff when washing dishes. Available only after going to the club and some progress in the story.145 is available after Anna began to cheat on Erica, for this you need to catch 2 scenes of Eric and Kira in the bathroom, in the pool, and also go to have sex with Kira and Eric. Then 2 times you have to stay up and spy on Kira and Eric at night in the living room

smokrader

Dec 25, 2017
is there a way to play a fake friendship with eric and getting rid of him later ???? if not could someone explain to me the difference between:

enemy with eric
fake friend
"real" friend

????????????????

ДуВал75

Oct 31, 2022
is there a way to play a fake friendship with eric and getting rid of him later ???? if not could someone explain to me the difference between:

enemy with eric
fake friend
"real" friend

????????????????
Unless you're confusing it with BB Another Story, there is no true friendship with Eric in this version of the game. You can start the game with a feud and get rid of it by continuing to play the plot of the original story. If the game with NTR is selected, then instead of getting rid of Eric, you can choose the path of "fake friendship" and the plot of the game you are working on will begin. Along the path of fake friendship, Eric will have sex with Alice, Kira, Ann and Ann will cheat on Eric at the suggestion of Max. Eric can be disposed of in the future, but the game isn't over yet. In this version of the game, there is no "real friendship" with Eric, but the author does not rule out such in one of the endings.

ДуВал75

Oct 31, 2022
Is this version complete compared to the old one? Do both reach the same end?
Here is the full version of the game created by Dark Silver, and if you decide to leave Eric in the game and do not hand him over to the mafia or Kate's mother, then there is a completely new story of friendship with Eric. But the story isn't over yet.

Reactions: victor.artemiy

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

enemy with eric
fake friend
"real" friend

????????????????
As the other guy said, you're probably confusing it with Big Brother - Another Story as I did initially. The routes you described are more applicable to that game - so for purposes of this one, I'd forget about those.

Here, it's more a two way choice of whether to get rid of eric or to keep him around. The split happens around the "wallet" quest IIRC. Furthermore, if you choose to dispose of him, I think there's a path fork for how you can go about doing it.

My only complaint is on the eric-stay path, he's unncesarily hostile to the mc (yes I get the dev was commisioned for ntr work so he gave his client what he wanted), but after awhile it just grows tiresome hearing him try and posture the alpha male as hard as possible, like chill dude we can both fuck em....

Reactions: Mee&Mee

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
little bug in the walkthrough during the Mom's new job quest after the scene where mc can choose to take his shorts off or not and give Kira $700 there isn't any hints or anything in the quest I found out what it was you have to talk to kira and mom while they are sun bathing to continue it fixes after you talk to them

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
can anyone help me with the changing roles quest I don't know what to do the english is really bad here I'm confused what I need to do different also I can't advance the who is the man of the house quest I keep punishing both girls but won't advance screenshot0001.png

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
little bug in the walkthrough during the Mom's new job quest after the scene where mc can choose to take his shorts off or not and give Kira $700 there isn't any hints or anything in the quest I found out what it was you have to talk to kira and mom while they are sun bathing to continue it fixes after you talk to them
can anyone help me with the changing roles quest I don't know what to do the english is really bad here I'm confused what I need to do different also I can't advance the who is the man of the house quest I keep punishing both girls but won't advance
I'm not sure how to fix it per say, as it's been some time since I've played, but maybe the "cheat mod" will help get through it? Worth a try at the least, or maybe you don't want to use a mod.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes