Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Fun fact: even though 99.9% of players (including me) dislike Eric to say the least, I would love to play Eric as the protagonist. I just see "Big Brother: War of Cocks". Where is the protagonist Eric and his goal is to seduce all female characters and have a harem. He is confronted by a young Max. And so, the battle for the pussies began.

- Eric! You seduced my mother! I hate you! You will never replace my father!
- I don't need to replace him, because I AM your father!

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
So from what I understand this is the original game so is there more or less content and does it get updates, also I noticed you can't look through the camera like in the new game and I wanted to watch the sex lessons with Lisa and Eric

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Dev I would like a scene where Eric fucks the white soft ass of Max, if it is a moving scene it would be much better.:KEK:
(I know Max will cry,but I'm going to love this scene.)

Last edited:
Reactions: wineguy and 6156865

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
Put unren in game folder. Open the game then run unren and hit option 3. Close game. Open game hit shift + o and paste this ListVarScore("=",storylist_var,"currency_",b=99999999) hit enter. Later on when you lose all your money from Eric hit shift+o and paste it again

Credit: s.freud page 11
Yeah, much easier than my way. For the sake of completing my previous thread, though, you can decrypt the files with unren

Reactions: Criss.Secret

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
Yeah, much easier than my way. For the sake of completing my previous thread, though, you can decrypt the files with unren
More than one way to skin a cat. I responded to them because they were having problems and figured this would be easier to understand your way does work though.

Reactions: pavar

UruZai

Sep 10, 2019
yes, it's hell in the beginning... but you can use save editor and change the prices of items in the shop to 1$ till you get Max's site up and running.. then the money flows quite easily... still, the Dev option to set the money through console would be nice..
Hi!
How do you do that?
I'm using renpy save editor.

Boba Fett

Nov 19, 2020
How tired I am of remakes of big brother. I will be a psychic and say that this game will not see the final version. :FacePalm:

WizD

Apr 28, 2018
How tired I am of remakes of big brother. I will be a psychic and say that this game will not see the final version. :FacePalm:
Why you in this thread then? Go play a different game. Do you think coming here complaining is going to make the Dev go oh maybe I shouldn't make this game?

Last edited:
Reactions: RkyMtnChi

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Allright figured out how too finish party girl quest, now i am only missing alpha and wallet i might just say this was my renpy run off bb, i can´t figure out how too finish the last 2 quests but i know i am very close too the end anyway.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes