TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Camera is not working it does not showing any photo
Did you read the email, you've been hacked and can't get any control over the camera feeds, including watching them, but if you want to get any income at all you still have to maintain them.

raggaluv

Aug 11, 2017
If I have never installed a fix, It's enough to install the latest one, right? to install it you only have to replace the scripts.rpa? The instructions of the first post says something about unpackers... I'm not a native English speaker so maybe I misundertood something?

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
Help the Who's the man of the house quest cant be completed been punishing them over and over again does not seems to clear it and open up Mentor quest.

OnlyFunz

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2017
Mar 19, 2023
So ive discovered you can go back to fucking around with Lisa with NTR on, but only after a shit load of story progression. Also you dont get to fuck her in the kitchen anymore or ask for lessons in the bathroom. The game also wont show her sleeping naked but Kira will say she is in scenes. Weird bugs

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
I completed mentor and then started war with Eric , Eric was taken away and mentor restarted. Now mentor is stuck in weird loop. As alphawhiskey220 said i completed everything with Lisa even Kira anal session but something went wrong.
I need to start Additionally -> Changing roles but unable to proceed.
Can someone help ?

Reactions: macacodocrime
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes