Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
What if Eric make Ann , lisa and Alice pregnant? Would Ann be angry that hes also knocked up her daughters? Would Max complain that Eric is using them?Would Eric then corrupt Max? Or would Eric say to Ann he caught Max fucking/raping Alice and Lisa in their sleep.
Actually, she become more and more sub/perverted, soooo... I sure she wont mind the stuff with Eric if he manipulate her enough

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
So you think Ann wouldn't be angry if Eric fucked and knocked up Alice and Lisa? Or that Max fucked them?
Yeah, if Eric manipulate her.. in the video she becomes a lot submissive to Eric, and all the stuff with the app and "clients".
I am sure at the end shee will be completely corrupted. I mean in the NTR route.

Reactions: DTchan

notavailable1234

Feb 4, 2022
If no-one has a Lisa and Eric Sex Ed + Alice Sacrificed save, does anyone at least have a guide on getting it? I've tried 2 new playthroughs, going through mentor before Wallet, and a few others and I'm still somehow failing to get it.
I think you get this one through the NTR route in the form of a video from the hacker. Did you get access to the online video store on the computer?

PatreonSlayer

Jun 10, 2017
I cant progress the "Wallet" quest. I have made the tape and have the $5000 ready but I cant call Kates mom. Anyone know how to progress this quest?

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I love this game, but honestly, I think the dev needs to hire or get an English writer for all the sex scenes; I don't know if it's the original Russian writing or the machine translation, but some of the dialogue just sounds plain weird in the sex scenes.

I've never heard someone call an asshole cherished before.

• Haha
Reactions: godspeed812
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes