roboto2.0

Aug 20, 2017
I like to ask anyone who knows this game very well,
Are there any upcoming updates where "M/C" Max can have sex with Mom and Sis & Kira in NTR mode and get rid of Erick?
I know "Max" can have sex with Alice & anal with Lisa, but I want to know about a group or orgy or anything like that?

Buraki2

Jul 1, 2017
Hmm... why when I replace some image (same dimension, format, name) it does not load in the game (image not found)... :unsure: why?

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-11-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
is a good cheat mod i used it for money cheat. will save it & try it out on other ganes i need to cheat on money
Thank you for letting us know a stable cheat program, The cheat program UM worked very stably with the BB-Remake Story V1.04 without any error. Though it is not very convenient to use but it enables one to change a value of a game parameter. Initially I tried to use another cheat but soon gave up using it.

One more thing to mention for other people who has interest on this cheat UM is that there is a newer version, V2.1.5 but strangely this version did not work successfully with Remake Story V1.04 and I abandoned this newer version.

Last edited:

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
guys, I have my save but it is my final one with everything unlocked, I don't have any before the update, so if it is ok with you I share it.
Thank you for sharing your save, which enabled me to have some inference on the story structure. It seems that the role of Eric is completely different from that in other versions of BB.

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
I hope something changes in the Fake Friends path as I am really starting to hate Kira and Alice and Kira was always a favorite of mine.

cloudtree

Oct 17, 2018
........................................ Traceback.txt.......................................................................
癤풦'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/story/shopping/shopping_ds_alice.rpy", line 405, in <module>
File "game/scripts/engine/def_all.rpy", line 315, in MoneyMaxBANKCard
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'int' and 'RevertableList'
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I restart the game by loading the save made at the clothes store, it shows the error message quoted above after the last scene at the store. After that, the game can not be continued. When the clothes store event is processed not from loading a save, however, it continues without error!

Game Version 1.04-PC, without any cheat program.

Reactions: Arnold95

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
So can you somehow get to the school for romance quest with lisa? or how about clinic can you go there at all?

Tried checking pool at 15:00 and all the rooms at 16:00 and 17:00 but no school or clinic icons pop up.

Reactions: bigbird68

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Quick question: The last fix I applied was Fix 2. Can I just apply Fix 4 without missing any content, or do I need to hunt down Fix 3 first?

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes