Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
There are even some comics done by SandLust that use the images to tell a different story. Max's family are witches and need his cum to get their power. It's not that bad.

For me the appeal has always been the women models. They are amazingly hot without being bloated watermelon tits like so many other games have. That and it was supposed to be incest focused, not distracted with 30 other random ass characters. Too bad it ended up kind of shit.
Yeah, it's sad that all these developers couldn't keep up with such a simple concept.. just a family that loves sex.. they always had to add 50 irrelevant characters, medieval torture devices, and incoherent plotlines.
And the craziest one of all! The chaste yet Sadomasochistic teenager that Loves Anal, but holds her Virginity for "that special guy".. DS had the epiphany of that amazing concept, and they ALL went along with it.

Reactions: tx650

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
money cheat?
Some games you can edit save others your save becomes corrupt so just use 0x52 urm,load your save in saveeditonline and see name variable for money then just add it in 0x52 urm but don't touch the save you just looking for variables DO NOT EDIT it, whatever variable you looking for just add it to urm. Don't even know why I came here quess wanted to see if anything new but same stuff.

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
Your take on the Big Brother game is by far my favorite out there! Not only does it have the best content in NTR and animations but it seems to be staying faithful to what made BB so damn popular in the first place. IMO this is the definitive BB game now, if you liked the Eric route that is.

But even in the Eric route we are getting more MC scenes than in any other iteration, good hot scenes too.

Good job dev! Excited to see where you take the Lisa content going forward. 1.08 I believe is the Lisa update

selskoni

Apr 10, 2018
anyone that can enjoy this game?
I mean, u load and what u get, confusion. u check the walk (since u can't play otherwise)
and u get: u need to do 153,154,155,156
yeah. good luck with that. hard quit. I mean, no way I restart a sandbox game. takes 4ever to do all the crap.
Try this:
["153", "23:00. Friday to watch the cameras in Eric's room."],
["154", "23:00. Friday to watch the cameras in Eric's room."],
["155", "1:00 Wednesday (Sunday if you haven't already met with boss) watch the cameras in Eric's room."],
["156", "1:00 Wednesday to watch the cameras in Eric's room."],

selskoni

Apr 10, 2018
Your take on the Big Brother game is by far my favorite out there! Not only does it have the best content in NTR and animations but it seems to be staying faithful to what made BB so damn popular in the first place. IMO this is the definitive BB game now, if you liked the Eric route that is.

But even in the Eric route we are getting more MC scenes than in any other iteration, good hot scenes too.

Good job dev! Excited to see where you take the Lisa content going forward. 1.08 I believe is the Lisa update
True, for me the rivalry with Eric is the major thing that sets this game apart. And I think the dev makes good NTR content. I am not a huge NTR fan but this game makes it enjoyable.

Reactions: pheno and crugh2112
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes