Arman95

Jul 25, 2017
Im currently lost. Im at the part in wallet where I got the wallet, overheard the conversation, and bought the anti-potency pills. But what do i do with the pills?

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Im currently lost. Im at the part in wallet where I got the wallet, overheard the conversation, and bought the anti-potency pills. But what do i do with the pills?
Talk to Alice when she is making dinner, but obviously only on the night Eric is staying.

Alanko12

Jan 8, 2021
can anyone help How do I continue the game?
Game over for now.
Complete all "Achievements" so far.
What I watched from you.
I have much less than you.
I don't have the picture "Sex Video Store":
in "Home" there is no No. 1, 2, 3, 4
there is no number 3 in "Hotel" :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Stuck on achievement 123 any help plz
Do with Alice here

Last edited:

fares kaan

May 10, 2018
I can't understand if it's bug or not but I stucked at Schoolmate mission. I invited Olivia more than 20 times and still not progressing... I took Olivia girlfriend path, inviting her having sex or oral sex options only. I can't continue to other objectives because I stucked to that.

19popfigh97

Sep 25, 2023
Guys i can't even do 1 achievement
I can't understand how play the game can't get any scene from the 180
Can anyone help me i rly wanna try this game but i just peep them there is notging happen do i have open the door or knocking or something
I played remake eric bought the lingerie before me just cuz i didn't find it on the shop and alice on her room cant speak with her always leave
Same with eric always leave when he is mom's room
I play with mod i just cheat money also i can't protect them when they get punish
Is game bugged or i didn't play it right?

Alanko12

Jan 8, 2021
Guys i can't even do 1 achievement
I can't understand how play the game can't get any scene from the 180
Can anyone help me i rly wanna try this game but i just peep them there is notging happen do i have open the door or knocking or something
I played remake eric bought the lingerie before me just cuz i didn't find it on the shop and alice on her room cant speak with her always leave
Same with eric always leave when he is mom's room
I play with mod i just cheat money also i can't protect them when they get punish
Is game bugged or i didn't play it right?
Start with "Walkthrough"

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes