Alanko12

Jan 8, 2021
I can't understand if it's bug or not but I stucked at Schoolmate mission. I invited Olivia more than 20 times and still not progressing... I took Olivia girlfriend path, inviting her having sex or oral sex options only. I can't continue to other objectives because I stucked to that.
You have completed all the Walkthroughs:
"Control" "Blog" etc?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

El_prezz

May 22, 2023
How do i get the 2 photos of Kira and Eric. I have camera and find them together at night in the pool but carnt take pic.

fares kaan

May 10, 2018
What about "Additional"?
Yeah even Additional asks me to finish other objectives but all objectives linked to "Schoolmate". That's why I can't continue to play. Only thing to do is now skipping to Friday and give sleeping pills to Lisa for event, but I feel like it's eternity... I did 45 times lol.

Alanko12

Jan 8, 2021
Yeah even Additional asks me to finish other objectives but all objectives linked to "Schoolmate". That's why I can't continue to play. Only thing to do is now skipping to Friday and give sleeping pills to Lisa for event, but I feel like it's eternity... I did 45 times lol.
Can you give me your save?

fares kaan

May 10, 2018
Tasks that you color white “Walkthroughs”, try to do as much as you can.
Start with Alice and the Spider (it's easier there)
You still have to do and do and do and...
Oh I see. I delayed the spider objective because It's not linked into other objectives. Now I will try. Thank you!

Alanko12

Jan 8, 2021
Look at this. It says I need to do -19 time of that event.
Tasks that you color white “Walkthroughs”, try to do as much as you can.
Start with Alice and the Spider (it's easier there)
You still have to do and do and do and...
You still have to do (and do) a period.
Who has it easy now? (Joke)
So go ahead!

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I have a question: does version 1.05 - Fix 3 catch all the content of the Unity games or is there still a lot of stuff missing?

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
So to be clear, only the NTR path is getting worked on? If so I'll check back in when the non-NTR stuff is gettting worked on.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
So to be clear, only the NTR path is getting worked on? If so I'll check back in when the non-NTR stuff is gettting worked on.
The non ntr path is a bit weird because you can still do quests on it after you reach the 100% point.

Alekc 1989

Apr 28, 2023
Do it like this where Anna gets fucked in the mouth with a kitty let Max do it after they finish. When Anna licks the sperm with her legs spread, Max comes up to fuck her Anna

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes