jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
It would be nice If only Eric could take Max's place just once.
It would be good if Eric fucks all Max's family: mum, sisters and aunty Eric fucks them in every hole ass mouth and pussy. It would be good if Eric creampies all there holes. And it would be good if he knocks them all up.

Reactions: hoshin0119
Nov 4, 2023
previews+ View attachment 3326467

Because of what happened last year, because of which I was stressed and it was very difficult to get in the mood to create scenes, I didn't get much done. Yeah, there's not a lot of content, I got half of what I had planned. I have a text about doing everything just by mood (this post has been there for a long time, so it's not news -
But even the synopses I write for you, I don't guarantee that everything will be exactly as I wrote it. As I create, new ideas come up and things change.

What I'm planning for the next update:
1. Max and Anna's sex. A couple of scenes I'll make my own, the rest I'll use from the original game. But for now, only Kira knows about Anna and Max's sex, so the scenes with Alice in the living room can't be done yet. And so the sex will mostly be in a closed environment (Anna's room, bathroom).

2. Development of Max's scenes with Kate and Alice. The possibility of having threesomes. Since, unlike the original, Alice is under Max's control, Max can start demanding sex with both of them rather than choosing one.

3. After a while (will be linear of course, after the 2nd point) Alice will start going to Eric's place 1 more day. I think that Eric can spend streamers with Kira and Alice at the same time. Kate won't be happy with that. And to relax, she'll have sex with Anna. And then, if Max offers to help, she'll have sex with Max by the pool.

4. Because Kate is spending less and less time with Alice, she will start to worry. And Katja will want to be a part of these streams too. And she'll ask Max to talk to Alice or Eric. Max will ask Erik to take Kate, well, him too. Why would Max do that? Well, to somehow ward off suspicions about his connection to Anna, that he still needs help getting closer to her. First Max will be with Kate and Eric will be with Alice. Then they'll switch pairs.

5. Eric, after all this, decides to help Max. And participates in Max's "first" sex with Anna.
Sorry, the author, but you already have too much of a non-linear plot coming out, I would say stomping in one place. Ideally, according to logic, Max should find out where Anya goes and follow her...I don't want to get ahead of myself, but it seems to me that Anna is becoming a toy or a slave to Kate's mom. Since she serves Kate in the living room as her slave, or am I wrong)?

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
New to this game and wondering...
1. Is there any way to get rid of Eric or is he going to bang my whole family?
I chose the non NTR route, but that seems pointless thus far

Last edited:

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
New to this game and wondering...
1. Is there any way to get rid of Eric or is he going to bang my whole family?
I chose the non NTR route, but that seems pointless thus far
This game version is focused on the NTR path so that is where the content will be.

The game gives you 2 options to get rid of Eric (both options are satisfying)

1) you can inform the mafia of his location and he will be gone from the game.

2) you can ask the brothel owner for help to get rid of him

Option 1 is implied that he is swimming with the fishes.

Option 2, he is forced to work in the brothel.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MOL-X and GameRebel
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes