GK945

Feb 13, 2022
What attracted me the most about the original BB story was the battle of wits and bravery between Max and Eric. A battle means that both sides have a win or lose, not just to watch his whole family being fucked by a jerk. This is what sets it apart from other NTR stories

I'm very grateful for the author's efforts, but unfortunately, the story is gradually becoming mediocre

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
This game version is focused on the NTR path so that is where the content will be.

The game gives you 2 options to get rid of Eric (both options are satisfying)

1) you can inform the mafia of his location and he will be gone from the game.

2) you can ask the brothel owner for help to get rid of him

Option 1 is implied that he is swimming with the fishes.

Option 2, he is forced to work in the brothel.
Thank you for the info, mate! I'm guessing I'm some ways before getting there where I can accomplish these options. I just had second kissing training w/ Kira and now am waiting for the "Control" event to continue the game path.

Reactions: john1230

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
When is Eric gonna fuck some of the girls in the ass?And when will he cum inside them and knock them up??

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
How the hell can I spy on Ann and Erik having sex on "control" route? There is no "balcony" option there, just the "leave" option. I am on the non-ntr route.
Did anyone answer your question regarding this? I'm having the same issue, cannot trigger the control balcony scene

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Did anyone answer your question regarding this? I'm having the same issue, cannot trigger the control balcony scene
If you're on the non-ntr route, it means you can't watch Eric with any of the girls as they are all love interests and if you watched them, then that would be ntr.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
If you're on the non-ntr route, it means you can't watch Eric with any of the girls as they are all love interests and if you watched them, then that would be ntr.
If that's the case, then the non ntr path is a dead end at this point because I cannot spy? Holy crap! This route shouldn't even be open for that reason. There's no way to complete multiple events that are dependent on this event

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
If that's the case, then the non ntr path is a dead end at this point because I cannot spy? Holy crap! This route shouldn't even be open for that reason. There's no way to complete multiple events that are dependent on this event
As far as I understood the choice at the start if you wanted ntr or not was your choice and if you was happy not to see your love interests having sex with Eric, but I tried that path myself and found I wasn't able to spy on Eric with his sisters either, so I stopped and played the ntr path.

Last edited:
Reactions: GameRebel

troube12345

Dec 12, 2023
just because a path has more content doesn't mean you have to play it (also that's why i put it in quotes)
and according to the dev (don't remember exact version or quote here) after some update in the future (1.09 i think) the dev will come back to normal no-ntr path again
the dev focus was on ntr path because that what they was paid to build
it's some where here and if i'm wrong i'm sure i will be corrected
If you only have two options and there is no compensation when you choose one; If an option contains more content, you don't actually have a choice. We should have more chances, at different times, to get rid of Eric. I'm making it up, there is an incident where Eric harasses Lisa or there is happening sexual intimacy between them, Max shows it to Anna. Or Max makes sure Anna catches Eric in the act. As a result, Anna cuts Eric out of her life and kicks him out of the house. You (we) don't need the mafia or Kate's mom to get rid of Eric. Add the "trust" mechanic, once Max gains his family's trust he can get Eric fired because his family will believe him (Eric acts so freely because his family doesn't believe Max). He doesn't have to get Eric fired, either. He can somehow bring home a lot of money and gain "prestige" and make Anna not need Eric. Ultimately, as we can understand from the NON-NTR part, Anna's job depends on Eric and when Eric disappeared, she becomes unemployed. He kind of needs Eric. In the NTR part, since Anna has already had a relationship with the big boss, she no longer needs Eric and Max can somehow convince Anna to get rid of Eric (for this, Anna needs to be promoted to a higher level in her job). With so many options, anyone can get rid of Eric at any time and there will be enough content for both parties (NTR or NON-NTR). Let's say you got rid of Eric but want to return to NTR, another character enters the story. It doesn't have to be a man either. Another woman might come along and try to steal "him women" from Max. In this way, no matter which side you choose, you have the chance to return to the other side and the replayability of the game increases.These are just suggestions. But the game as it is, it feels like we are being forced into something.

I wrote it using a translation program, so there may be mistakes.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes