Jun 25, 2018
i play the same shit for days now i`m on day 250 and have unlocked 31/53 !!!
I found that a lot of the progression is tied up with Eric and the Control storyline. If you break it by trying to get rid of Eric, you're going to miss a lot of stuff.

If I remember correctly, you need to be his friend, then go to war with him, then blackmail him into getting Ann to teach you sex education. It's worth it as there are a lot of hot scenes with both Ann and Kira on this route.

If anyone is having trouble, remember you can use the detailed walkthrough, it's really helpful and tells you exactly what you need to do. It's one of the reasons this is the best version of this game.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
I found that a lot of the progression is tied up with Eric and the Control storyline. If you break it by trying to get rid of Eric, you're going to miss a lot of stuff.

If I remember correctly, you need to be his friend, then go to war with him, then blackmail him into getting Ann to teach you sex education. It's worth it as there are a lot of hot scenes with both Ann and Kira on this route.

If anyone is having trouble, remember you can use the detailed walkthrough, it's really helpful and tells you exactly what you need to do. It's one of the reasons this is the best version of this game.
that is odiotic ! in another BB game we choose friend or war path ! in this i need to be friend then war to see all scenes ? hate game where they tell me how to play ! suck Eric dick if you want to mom suck yours ! :(

• Angry
Reactions: Ntr Ntr
Jun 25, 2018
that is odiotic ! in another BB game we choose friend or war path ! in this i need to be friend then war to see all scenes ? hate game where they tell me how to play ! suck Eric dick if you want to mom suck yours ! :(
Then don't play the game. Pretty much every post you've made, you've complained. Just play another BB game if you don't like this one. There's no shortage of them.

Reactions: slavik_167

Yoheijin

Jan 28, 2022
What logic mc use? While he is the one who upload his whole family videos into internet?

Maybe eric is just his blog viewer or the hacker? Only bad ending waiting for MC.

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Jesus people... i've posted saves on page 3.. how hard is it to do a search for saves...
Here:
who ask save ? and why you answer on my old post ? my last post was what is achievement 30 ! i start game from beginning and follow that stupid Eric path and only left to find achievement 30 !

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
who ask save ? and why you answer on my old post ? my last post was what is achievement 30 ! i start game from beginning and follow that stupid Eric path and only left to find achievement 30 !
well one of my saves(complete eric-blackmail path) has 44/53. that's why..and how would i know you progressed further? your post was only one page back..

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes