Jun 25, 2018
well one of my saves(complete eric-blackmail path) has 44/53. that's why..and how would i know you progressed further? your post was only one page back..
Not sure why instead of saying "Oh thanks, but I don't actually need the save" they kinda had a go at you. Especially as you were just trying to help.

Reactions: Kaiadas

Yoheijin

Jan 28, 2022
who ask save ? and why you answer on my old post ? my last post was what is achievement 30 ! i start game from beginning and follow that stupid Eric path and only left to find achievement 30 !
30. Cigarette Smoke [Mod] you must completing it first before blackmailing eric.

Download All (58/58) opened here on attach :

Last edited:

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
30. Cigarette Smoke [Mod] you must completing it first before blackmailing eric.

All scene opened here :
cigarette smoke and other tasks are finished long time ago 100% ! achievements have all only this 30 i don`t have ! some achievements i get but never see that scenes !

Yoheijin

Jan 28, 2022
cigarette smoke and other tasks are finished long time ago 100% ! achievements have all only this 30 i don`t have ! some achievements i get but never see that scenes !
Ask kira different option to get rid eric> Ask kate 02.00> buy big weed > bring big weed to kate > Call kate mother > peep kate and alice 01.00 [30 is here]

Last edited:

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
Ask kira different option to get rid eric> Ask kate 02.00> buy big weed > bring big weed to kate > Call kate mother > peep kate and alice 01.00 [30 is here]
ask kira ask kate give her weed peep alice and kate all done million times never have option to call kate mother

Yoheijin

Jan 28, 2022
There 2 way to blackmail eric, bring him to mafia or sell him to kate mother to be her slave. And to open arch 30, don't blackmail him with mafia buat seek different option(sell him to kate mother)

This is 30 scene :

Last edited:

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
There 2 way to blackmail eric, bring him to mafia or sell him to kate mother to be her slave. And to open arch 30, don't blackmail him with mafia buat seek different option(sell him to kate mother)

This is 30 scene :
when i play first time i call mafia and have end of game with only 20% finished and try again follow walkthrough finish 100% game and never had choice to call Kate mom or to buy big weed !

Jun 25, 2018
when i play first time i call mafia and have end of game with only 20% finished and try again follow walkthrough finish 100% game and never had choice to call Kate mom or to buy big weed !
Then you must have done something wrong. If you follow Yoheijin's instructions you'll get the achievement. It's how I got it.

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
Like all versions of this game, Eric fucks Ann (the mother). This is unavoidable. Depending on your actions he may fuck Kira as well.
Yep this Eric fuck Ann is actually part of the story and unavoidable right (the original BB game)?

Note: I really did not remember the original game regarding about Eric fuck Ann.

Yoheijin

Jan 28, 2022
Anyway seing all opened archievement can give you some hint to play this game carefully, that why you can make use save file i already uploaded.

Reactions: revisitedgrunt
Jun 25, 2018
Anyway seing all opened archievement can give you some hint to play this game carefully, that why you can make use save file i already uploaded.
Yeah, it's how I got several of them. Seeing who's involved and where they are in the house can help you narrow it down. Especially with the ones that aren't directly tied to the opportunities.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes