itsyourmommmm

Feb 10, 2020
Yeah, but dev spend a LOT of energy on disabling console and rollback.
The code to check against money cheats was so silly, I almost choked on my coffee.
It took me less than 5 minutes to re-enable console and rollback.
Since dev considers players as enemies, I consider myself as a victor.
There is no fun at all in "playing" such games...
Can you please tell how you did to re-enale console?
I've tried to do it yesterday following a bunch of guides but nothing worked, so I just deleted the game since I refuse to waste time grinding hours for money.

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
and again trying to make money with work from others .. no owen ideas, no owen game.. maybe we ask deepsilver what he thinks about that ..
Probably doesn't care, since he abandoned it in the first place and then shortly after released the source code.

Reactions: Yenod

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Can you please tell how you did to re-enale console?
I've tried to do it yesterday following a bunch of guides but nothing worked, so I just deleted the game since I refuse to waste time grinding hours for money.
I replaced the "renpy" folder by a clean copy from a renpy-SDK.
After that all the usual renpy hacks worked.
That was case closed for me.
"Games" which consider the player as an enemy are no fun to play. The only fun left is to crack them. Did so. Way too easy. Boring.

Beyond all that, fight off Eric (how?) and get all the chics or fail and be an eternal cuckold without any middle ground? No fun either way...

Reactions: ballercobo23

itsyourmommmm

Feb 10, 2020
I replaced the "renpy" folder by a clean copy from a renpy-SDK.
After that all the usual renpy hacks worked.
That was case closed for me.
"Games" which consider the player as an enemy are no fun to play. The only fun left is to crack them. Did so. Way too easy. Boring.

Beyond all that, fight off Eric (how?) and get all the chics or fail and be an eternal cuckold without any middle ground? No fun either way...
I hadn't thought about replacing the folder, it worked...
Damn it was so simple, and yesterday I legit lost around a hour trying to figure a way to enable the console.
Youre a god, thanks dude.

morna

Oct 5, 2017
I hadn't thought about replacing the folder, it worked...
Damn it was so simple, and yesterday I legit lost around a hour trying to figure a way to enable the console.
Youre a god, thanks dude.
For easier "hacking" use UnRen. It's the first permalink in the Tools&Tutorials section. Can do all that and more.

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
Had some hope for this game. I skipped a couple of updates and find that it is real pain in the ass to play having to arrow key to the dialog box every other time to advance the dialog. Decided to delete and forget about it.... Enjoy the rest of your day...

Jan 28, 2019
Why in God's name do people insist on using Ren'py and disabling rollback. And worse, disabling history! I haven't even made a choice in the game yet, but a few accidental clips, and I'm missing dialog as a result. With no history to check.

Don't fuck with every default setting in Ren'py. Unless it could cause nasty in game bugs, just leave the damned rollback alone!

I could be more polite about this, but I don't see a good reason to be. You have to actually go out of your way to remove history and eliminate rollback, and all that doing that actually accomplishes is frustrating the people who play the game.

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes