vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
I quickly went through this and it's actually worse than the original.
- English version is horrible (russian scripts copy pasted into google/deepL translate)
- Same bad sandbox mechanics with more useless menus to navigate
- NTR and even more NTR, don't get baited by the "disable NTR" thing at the start, it doesn't work and the focus of this version is NTR

I don't see any improvement either, still no gallery, no quality of life mods like skipping the wait time for deliveries, no cheat mode, nothing.

What we have here is a modder reusing someone else work to beg for money. Reading the last few pages, it's all about money. Give me money or I stop working on this. Patreon is blocking my money. Can you send me money.
Yeah... No.
Sorry, but your ramblings are comlete and utter garbage. As is your 'review'.

Its very clearly stated that this IS indeed a port of the original Unity game into Renpy.
Expected something else? Then bother reading.

You can play through the complete original content and deal with Eric.
You don't have to bear NTR if you don't want to. Except a bit of Ann of course. Like in the original.
No one forces you to play optional content/routes you are not into.

Sandbox mechanics are still there, right. But the dev removed some of the hassle and implemented quality of life functions.
Quick safe/quick load for example. Love that.

Moreover, the dev already added in additional scenes of his own making. And plans/planned to deliver more content after finishing the port of the original story.
He is NOT begging for money.
He was PROMISED to get payed / commissioned to make this renpy port of the original BB.
He was cheated twice. - Or maybe the second guy might still pay what he promised. We shall see.
There were some people here who tried to help finding a way for the dev to at least get his patreon funds.

So yeah. Nothing you claim is true, pal.
You just throw dirt. Commendable.

EDIT: Oh and there IS a gallery. Somehow I am not surprised you didn't manage to find it though. Involves some clicking and reading.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
anyone knows how to set up the cams? I got one and there is no option to install it... thanks in advance

Last edited:

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
So after Eric fucks everyone in the house, will he get tired and go to another house and fuck everyone??
And then, will the fucked up women be left for the MC to make mayonnaise???^^

swoboo

Jun 3, 2017
Hmm, that takes me to the save screen then nothing changes. I'm sure I'm being stupid, but I'm about to explode from frustration.
I think you need to hover your mouse cursor over the text box to change the name.
At least this worked for me.

-derp

crazydan

Jul 26, 2017
I mean, this was clearly a tremendous amount of work done by op, but, why remake the original? Does the dev intend to continue the story?

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
Hello,

Can you tell me the progress of the story of this portage compared to the original?

thank

Sharksterfly

Oct 22, 2017
how do you start cunning plan? i finished mentor, finished blog part till it asked for "new job". but i cant open cunning plan quest at all

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Better engine + easier to mod and continue the story perhaps
Yeah, but dev spend a LOT of energy on disabling console and rollback.
The code to check against money cheats was so silly, I almost choked on my coffee.
It took me less than 5 minutes to re-enable console and rollback.
Since dev considers players as enemies, I consider myself as a victor.
There is no fun at all in "playing" such games...

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes