fandor13

Dec 15, 2017
Added links to Fix 10
__
PC. Looking for folder: Win ".../game", Mac "...app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game". And extract ZIP in folder and scripts.rpa file and folder tl replace. You do not need to delete anything, just move the contents of the archive to the folder "game" and confirm the replacement.
Android. Download the game again and install it

WARNING - PC. For those using a fix over a game with old fixes. Delete folder en_deepl in tl folder. And from fix 10 move folder en_deepl
that shit does not work

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I appreciate the developer's efforts, it seems the user interface is redone and better than the original, so he put efforts in this, it's not just a copy. With Renpy it should be easier to cheat and escape some grinding, so this version is going to be the best way to play the original game.
and again trying to make money with work from others .. no owen ideas, no owen game.. maybe we ask deepsilver what he thinks about that ..
If deepsilver cared he should have completed this game instead of going for a crappy new one. With BigBrother he had a gold mine in his hands and he abandoned it, so he is the one to blame.
So can I get rid of Eric in this version?
So can I get rid of Max in this version?:KEK:
So can I join Eric in a perverted alliance and have threesomes with all the girls? :LOL:

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Is there anyway to just cheat money in this game? I tried a save editor but cant find the option to give myself more money. i cant be bothered grinding money from the start again.

Carfreac

May 9, 2018
so I loaded someone elses save to get all achievements but cant get any of them to replay anyone else have this issue?

Guru1987

Feb 13, 2018
cheating on money is the most difficult thing ever ,:LOL::LOL::LOL:
with the Save Editor there is no item to change, with the console if you put 1000 for example it only adds 100, but if you put back the 1000 code you will find either 102 or 50
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: mhmmmhm

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
I mean, yes, there is. There are some scenes with Ann and Kira (MFM).
Enjoyed your fan game and was excited of this because of the addition of Eric but it is so much different, i dont have the patience to play it, any chance to add Eric in the fan game?

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes