mohair

Oct 5, 2021
I think both are great if you like Eric NTR and threesome Aunt with Eric play this game or if you don't like NTR and watch more Detail scenes(Example: You can watch what are they doing in room or bathroom on spy cam) play Another story but there is no mom sex scene and sister sex scene yet. But in this remake version i got Lisa anal sex scene,Alice pussy sex scene and mom blowjob scene and there is more to unlock sex scene but you can not fuck Aunt at night (in another story you can fuck Aunt at night)
What has changed, aunt?
sex with aunt delete?

Reactions: NightShades

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
What has changed, aunt?
sex with aunt delete?
Yes maybe Dev delete or did not add aunt sex scene in remake version there is no choice to fuck aunt at night But in Another story you can choice to fuck aunt at night when she watch TV and you can get blowjob fron aunt when she take bath or swim (Another story focus Aunt and Sisters) (Remake version focus Sisters,Mom and Eric Ntr)

Reactions: mohair

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hello, Iplayed the game and nothing new happens... thats all for these version or there is more?
If you unlocked all 58 scenes (NTR path), or 92 scenes (non NTR path) in the achievements tab, you've seen everything the game has to offer...

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
If you unlocked all 58 scenes (NTR path), or 92 scenes (non NTR path) in the achievements tab, you've seen everything the game has to offer...
Thanks for the reply. I didn't unlock the achievements with numbers 23, 69, 79. What I have to do to unlock them?

Screenshot 2022-05-24 011501.png

Screenshot 2022-05-24 011518.png

Screenshot 2022-05-24 011532.png

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Thank you so much for the help... I unlocked the scenes 69, 79 but I can't get spanked from Ann... I can't find an option like this whatever I done.
Hmm, isn't there a "I want to confess" option during the dinner? If not maybe you told her to never spank you again... (which I think can be undone by choosing "I know what I want" when talking to her)

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Hmm, isn't there a "I want to confess" option during the dinner? If not maybe you told her to never spank you again... (which I think can be undone by choosing "I know what I want" when talking to her)
I don't have enable the option "I don't want to punish me." and afterall no option "I want to confess" during the dinner.

Screenshot 2022-05-24 024428.png

Screenshot 2022-05-24 024356.png

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Did you help Ann more then 15 times around the house? Normally after that there should be a new conversation option about private punishments and for a long time in early game she's the only source of income, so this option should pop up kinda early...
I think I was help her in the past more than 15times... Anyway I will help her more that 15times and I will see... Thanks again for the help.

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Did you help Ann more then 15 times around the house? Normally after that there should be a new conversation option about private punishments and for a long time in early game she's the only source of income, so this option should pop up kinda early...
Hi, I helped Ann to clean the pool and order groceries but this option is not available. Any other idea for what I have to do to unlock this scene?

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes