gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Hi, I helped Ann to clean the pool and order groceries but this option is not available. Any other idea for what I have to do to unlock this scene?
Hmm, seems that this scene is missable if you don't talk with Ann at the right time, I guess the only way to unlock it in your save is using the console...
I posted a way to unlock the console here (Download the attached zip file and extract it to the BigBrotherRenPy_RemakeStory-1.0-pc folder), ingame press Shift+O and type in the following command and press enter:
jump momtalk_alls.privatpunmax

After that the "Here's the money" option should show up and if you paid the "I need to confess" option should show up before dinner...

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
I got a question about the "ending" with Alice. I don't know if there is content that has been added to this game and i have misse it besides the "good route with Eric" because i really can't remember. I played Big Brother when it was being updated and i sort of remeber where it ended with Ann, because that happened in the last update and with Alice because i hate it but i knew it was "only for a while" but since the game got cancelled, that "change of roles" that was "only for a while" became permament.

So, is there something added to that story line?, or it ends there?.

Because i haven't played anything with Eric, my way of playing this is basically a speedrun on getting rid of Eric and then the rest of the game because i hate de ntr feeling of wanting to fuck your mom but this guy is fucking her a lot in front of you and you can't do anything, and is getting your sister naked without effort and also want to fuck your other sister so no. Fuck him.

But that's besides the point.

Alice story end in the "change of roles" with her in charge?

Or there has been added something to get another "change of roles"?

Or i'm stuck with being the one that did everything and having Alice reaping all the benefits of my hard work?

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
This Eric doesn't grind, he just throws the "charm", or not and fucks everyone!!!^^
An idea for this game would be to have a way to play like Eric, who, upon arriving at the MC's house, would have to adapt himself in order to continue in the conquests of the people there... And of course he would clash with the MC, or would ally with the MC to conquer!!!^^

Reactions: 189m78g

aphrodi7eee

Feb 11, 2020
man... still no scene for lisa losing virginity..
i dont care who will pop her cherry. eric or MC.
i am no fan for dirty ass-hole.. :V

Reactions: vendarr

samrolfe

May 23, 2020
I am in the process of cunning plan, but when I click on buy sensuale massage course for 300, nothing happens, which means I cannot start cunning plan!

3.60 star(s) 44 Votes