kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I'm on the fake friendship NTR path and Lisa is my girlfriend. I think there's a buggette as Achievement 93 (Brother, Sister and Olivia) does not appear to achievable on this path or am I missing something.

PoisoNAsheS

Jan 30, 2021
How do i get the sensual massage?
Keep progressing, stay up late and peep on Alice and her girlfriend, talk to the girlfriend by the pool after multiple times, talk to Aunt Kira/Mom back and forth a couple times and it'll eventually unlock the option to take the course after Kira comes up with a "plan"

Reactions: i need mental help

Luka85

Jun 17, 2018
Someone could help me? Can' trigger the additional event "control".
when i go to her bedroom the only option is to leave.
1659519184337.png

Brazillian br

May 23, 2022
on a 1/10 scale, how good would you rate this game? On improving the original Big Brother game
9, because it was optimized very well but also has some flaws that could be fixed like the wallet quest, but in my opinion this version surpasses the original like a remake

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Just stumbled onto this one. Hadn't seen this version of the game before.

So far, I think it's pretty good. Wish it had a few more hints here and there. But otherwise, I like the artwork and the story (so far)

scrubby25

Apr 5, 2020
need money cheat asap its impossible to play without one (supposely the grind has be lowered but i dont feel any difference)

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Guys little help here,
Is the full game "Big Brother (v0.13.0.007)" is ported to renpy? The reason I ask this because of the "Remake" headline.
How many femdom scenes are in this game? Is there a route?

Reactions: sidsan

Brazillian br

May 23, 2022
Guys little help here,
Is the full game "Big Brother (v0.13.0.007)" is ported to renpy? The reason I ask this because of the "Remake" headline.
How many femdom scenes are in this game? Is there a route?
Yes, answering your question about femdom/ there are few scenes like 4 or 5 scenes.

Reactions: Gamesstar
3.60 star(s) 44 Votes