Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 197 15.1%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 666 51.1%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.4%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 185 14.2%

• Total voters

BBrian

Dec 23, 2017
How do you get Alice involved with the home videos? I'm making all the different kinds with mom and even fucking.

BBrian

Dec 23, 2017
well, this video follows to that questline. No it's not a bug. It works. It's a while ago i played it so i don't remember exactly what has to be done ...
Try this if you don't find any information in walkthrough-tread.
Punish alice, let her catch you when having sex in front of tv and in kitchen ... this events are somehow bound to the opportunity to watch the video with mom, alice and max.
I'm stuck at this part too. I have punished Alice, and mom has caught Alice and I on the couch at night, but I never get an option to fool around with Alice in the kitchen.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Same here.

Fool around with Alice in the kitchen ... ?

As far i know my own mod, this is not a part of the actual mod. This scenes are planed for v 011 as i showed in my previews!
Allways keep in mind what walkthough says!

Final scenes in this mod are:
- Swingerclub
- Sex with Mom/Kate/Kira in Moms room
- And a lesson with Mom and Lisa

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
goodmorning. Because when the MOD scenes arrive (especially those with mom), does the white screen appear to me? Did I forget something?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
white screen means there are images missing. Check my mega-folder and get all images! See first Post

Reactions: bob danio

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
sorry guys. I wanted to release next update by the end of june.
I am still working on it, but dont have so much time right now, blame it on the football world cup!
Thank you Sweden for this great match! You where an real great opponent!

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
@bauchnabel
Well it`s not a nice surprise but Germany is out of the World Cup.
You have my sympathy.
On the other hand, might we a expect an update on this fantastic Mod soon?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
well, i am still working on it, but especially the swinger club scenes take a while for rendering.
There are still some in my rendering list.
After this i will check the whole status of the update and check what else is to do.
Then i will finish the sctript test it and do the release. But i cant give a clear release date by now.

I have to watch the world cup games and hope for one of the underdogs in this world cup ;.)

xxxmentat

Oct 25, 2017
well, i am still working on it, but especially the swinger club scenes take a while for rendering.
There are still some in my rendering list.
After this i will check the whole status of the update and check what else is to do.
Then i will finish the sctript test it and do the release. But i cant give a clear release date by now.

I have to watch the world cup games and hope for one of the underdogs in this world cup ;.)
How about create company on patreon - like mods dev, but without notify what exactly ;) And post main content there ?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
How about create company on patreon - like mods dev, but without notify what exactly ;) And post main content there ?
Not with a "Big Brother" Mod. If i ever should create a patreon protect it would have to be something own, nasty and .... mod able for spicy content :)

Reactions: dutchpete

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
I did a rate and review of the Mod. Why not do one to raise the profile of the mod while you await the new release?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes