Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 199 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 667 50.9%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 177 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 186 14.2%

• Total voters

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
Why when I get to this point the game does not go any further? the screen crashes and freeze and I have to finish the game with CTRL + ALT + DEL .... someone can help me? but are you sure that in this MOD max her mother's purposes? because I have not arrived yet ... (sorry,ITA version)

Dudomat

Apr 23, 2017
Hey, just downloaded the mod and started from start. I extracted all images into the images folder. Yet I got some white screens during Mom's dance (not all images) and wondered if it's because there weren't any images 1-3 in the megalink or if I'm just too dumb? :D

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
the images are in the archives. you must unpack them and copy the images in the images folder

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
well, the last images are in rendering process. after this i will finish the script and test it.
Then i will see if i have to redo some images (if they are with mayor mistakes), Or if i have to add some scenes.
I cant give a date right now, so just check this thread.

meanwhile:

us11_night_mr_4_045.jpg

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
check mail? Well you get once a week a extra paycheck for the livecams and a with next update there will be another paycheck for the homevideos.

krantz01

Oct 21, 2017
Hi bauchnabel. I have freezed after home video with Alice - after practice anal with Alice 1.JPG no more mod walkthrought only check mail without mail.
could you please check this issue?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Hi bauchnabel. I have freezed after home video with Alice - after practice anal with Alice View attachment 125639 no more mod walkthrought only check mail without mail.
could you please check this issue?
please download the latest mod.txt ( see my first post) and try again.
If this does not help, please send again a savegame exactly right before the event starts.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Mod don't help is still the same issue - in attachment requested save
Well i check this and it is working fine, i am not sure why this is not working for you.
I use a version with all the files, that are postet in my megafolder. Mabye you dont have the latest assembly-sharp and the latest data-files? Be sure you have the latest files and they are untipped in the correct folders
Or maybe a virus-checker is altering the mod-text?

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes