Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 199 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 666 50.9%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 177 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 186 14.2%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
where is world cup ! --- where is new update !
Well, i am still working on it. The most work is done. There are only a few images to render left, the story and the texts are almost done too. At the moment the update contains almost 500 new images.
Now i will have to make the script working, set the new variables, add the emo-images and test it.
I will not name a date for the release, but you will not have to wait another month, i guess :)

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Well, i am still working on it. The most work is done. There are only a few images to render left, the story and the texts are almost done too. At the moment the update contains almost 500 new images.
Now i will have to make the script working, set the new variables, add the emo-images and test it.
I will not name a date for the release, but you will not have to wait another month, i guess :)
Wow! The thing I'm most impressed about, unless I'm missing something, is you took the time to respond to @asina
Looking forward to the new update and really glad I'll get my money's worth.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Given how much I pay for your work, I feel I get a great product at a far better price.
FREE!! :heartcoveredeyes:
well, i really would enjoy to earn some money with this mod,
1) but there is no plattform where i could place it to earn money, because Patreon doesnt support incest and i dont want to cheat
2) The original content was done by @DarkSilver and it would not be okay to earn by my own with his game.

If i where not that lazy, i would create a own game, but i will not do this until i am completely done with this mod :)

GoodJob

Apr 7, 2018
well, i really would enjoy to earn some money with this mod,
1) but there is no plattform where i could place it to earn money, because Patreon doesnt support incest and i dont want to cheat
2) The original content was done by @DarkSilver and it would not be okay to earn by my own with his game.

If i where not that lazy, i would create a own game, but i will not do this until i am completely done with this mod :)
cant wait your original game :)

Reactions: patrikfr01

asina

Aug 5, 2017

so u mean in 3 day ends update ?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Did find some time to continue working at the mod.
There is defenitly a progress but its still not done.
Script seems to work now, but there is still something to do:
A few images must be edited in photoshop
A payment system for homevideos must be included
some little dialogues must be written
Emo images for the dialogues must be choosen.

I hope the update will be done before christmas 2019

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
Did find some time to continue working at the mod.
There is defenitly a progress but its still not done.
Script seems to work now, but there is still something to do:
A few images must be edited in photoshop
A payment system for homevideos must be included
some little dialogues must be written
Emo images for the dialogues must be choosen.

I hope the update will be done before christmas 2019
I hope before Christmas, without putting any hurry ........:tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::tf::p:p:p:p:p:p

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes