Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 199 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 666 50.9%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 177 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 186 14.2%

• Total voters

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
I am still working on it and its almost done. I really want it to publish as soon as possible, but i dont want to promise a certain day, because i dont want to disappoint anyone if i cant finish it by a certain day.
Calling newyear 2019/2020 wasnt meant to be serious, of course.
Comming update seems to be the biggest so far, there are more images and more new lines in mod.txt than ever before.
Thats the reason why this update takes so long. And i am not happy about it. There is to much stuff i have to take care for and i am not completely happy with some scenes, but i will swallow the pill and publish it soon. If there really is something i want to change i can do it later.

So maybe i will change something in future. Maybe next updates will be much smaller and focus on less topics and the content will not be continuing every time, but they all are starting after events in mod version 11 for a while.
That way you will have to repeat some content maybe, but i think this will be okay.

Reactions: Deckard81

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
I am still working on it and its almost done. I really want it to publish as soon as possible, but i dont want to promise a certain day, because i dont want to disappoint anyone if i cant finish it by a certain day.
Calling newyear 2019/2020 wasnt meant to be serious, of course.
Comming update seems to be the biggest so far, there are more images and more new lines in mod.txt than ever before.
Thats the reason why this update takes so long. And i am not happy about it. There is to much stuff i have to take care for and i am not completely happy with some scenes, but i will swallow the pill and publish it soon. If there really is something i want to change i can do it later.

So maybe i will change something in future. Maybe next updates will be much smaller and focus on less topics and the content will not be continuing every time, but they all are starting after events in mod version 11 for a while.
That way you will have to repeat some content maybe, but i think this will be okay.
So what you're saying is.... today?? :p

nice4u222

May 22, 2018
How can I use this mod along with the Supermod by Chancer? (Found here: )

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
How can I use this mod along with the Supermod by Chancer? (Found here: )
Chancer's supermod includes Untold stories. So if you are playing it, you can see "untold stories" events from version 010

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Damn, whats gotten in me???
The new images-archive contains 546 MB .... Sorry guys :)

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
Great and I'm in Austria on a campsite with not good Wi-Fi.

But thanks for the update anyway I can not wait to get home.

Hanson

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Awesome thanks for your work on the this @bauchnabel
I just hope everyone playing it realises you are doing this in your own time to complete the story the original author has so far refused to do.
So sad when someone's true colours show and they show that it is about the money not their own creation.
Thanks bauchnabel

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Woohoo, new content :heartcoveredeyes:
Bauchnabel, thanks for your hard work!
Found one missing image, just after starting the first "Sex After Work" event.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Woohoo, new content :heartcoveredeyes:
Bauchnabel, thanks for your hard work!
Found one missing image, just after starting the first "Sex After Work" event.
thanks for the hint, look at the "missing images" folder on my mega-link. i put them there

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Thanks for your feedback!
i will add missing images in my mega-folder and up a new images archive the next days, hope there are not too much missing images:)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes