Kaffekop

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2017
Hi there.
Can’t PayPal handle recurring payments directly? Why is Patreon or something like it even needed?
I think PayPal is the problem. If I remember correctly, they agreed making funding of NSFW content a possibility with PayPal, which, to my knowledge, is not standard operating procedure.
I think, and that is just the conspiracy-nutter in me, that Patreon got hustled by PayPal. By letting PayPal into the mix and thereby raising their own revenue, they suddenly stand to lose a lot, if PayPal pulls their support of Patreon.
I can totally see, the puritans of PayPal demanding that Patreon take a harder stance on certain things, but that is just to see, how compliant Patron really is. In the long run, PayPal will try and force Patreon to conform to their own puritan ideals, and adult content on Patreon will go bye-bye.
If this is not the case, then it makes no sense, that they have allowed developers creating these games in the first place.

Like I said - just the conspiracy-nutter in me.

Cheers - Kaffekop

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
ah that one.. i never understand tho. is that game really good? i saw many people saying it's good but i saw the images and it's like to cartoonist and far away from being real? and the girls are ugly in my opinion :p
It’s s very good game, but if it don’t make your twitter twitch, it don’t.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
PayPal was originally designed to help teens pay for things online. Many young had needs to pay for stuff like a subscription to World of Warcraft for example. But the one thing they didn't have was a "Credit card".
This is where PayPal came in. It allowed a money transfer system online with little to no age restriction.
Ofc it has grown a lot sine then and now it's a buisness like eveything else.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
News on .... (This page is under review. Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page. Read our Community Guidelines to learn more.) and

Message from Dark Sliver ( We are currently working on unblocking it. Meanwhile we are working hard to release new version in time. Stay with us and thank for your support. )

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
Will see.Будем надеяться что всё будет хорошо.Баз финансирования с Патреона проект умрёт...
Здесь не любят, когда пишут на языке, отличающимся от английского ;)

It was not first blocked page and not last. There're many "incest" projects that have been blocked, but now they are functioning again in full without any changes.

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
News on .... (This page is under review. Our Trust and Safety team is currently reviewing this page. Read our Community Guidelines to learn more.) and

Message from Dark Sliver ( We are currently working on unblocking it. Meanwhile we are working hard to release new version in time. Stay with us and thank for your support. )
Are you slowpoke?

Reactions: ShadowWing
Aug 9, 2017
Здесь не любят, когда пишут на языке, отличающимся от английского ;)

It was not first blocked page and not last. There're many "incest" projects that have been blocked, but now they are functioning again in full without any changes.
Really the ones that I've seen been blocked have had to change from family to landlord/landlady or foreign exchange student

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Like others have mentioned, I think the best solution is to go for the landlor/tenants story (if possible) and offer an incest patch that fixes the relationships.
I hope this will be possible to do, because I’d really like to see more content for BB.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes