Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Nothing really new for people here I guess. BB is suspended, can't be moded, 0.13 will be last version for now, Glamour is a new one. But confirmation for masses is a fine thing. Nothing to be picky about.

Reactions: KaiserST

BIG H

Jun 15, 2017
Thanks for posting this here @IDeaDHeaDI

While I though that there wouldn't be more preview I really don't mind this.

But I wonder what Ann will do to deserve the punishment?

However, this preview just makes me even more furious with patreon, now that we were getting some excelent content with BB, that was going for it's ending. It's a real shame seeing this project in hold.

So just to let this clear: FUCK PATREON!!!:mad:
amen brother

Opatek

May 20, 2017
Teacher's Pets, but I don't know if you were sarcastic or not lul
not sarcastic, thanks for the answer. I am a new user, that's why these questions.
I do not know most of these products, but it's a pity that patreon's policy will not have an opportunity

It could use an alternative to patreon ...

Reactions: CSNRC

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
not sarcastic, thanks for the answer. I am a new user, that's why these questions.
I do not know most of these products, but it's a pity that patreon's policy will not have an opportunity

It could use an alternative to patreon ...
Yeah, I could too use an alternative, but is there any that looks serious and still allow genre like incest, rape, bestiality and all, while still being safe for both creators and supporters ?

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
That's ok... It's his personal preference.
He likes BDSM and he likes the Corruption theme... Fine by me.

But in the beginning he talked about romance, untill a couple updates ago there was a route where you could choose a romantic relationship with Lisa(that lasted 2 days before she asked you to fuck someone else)...
So i don't think that it's 100% about his preference, i just think that he learned Romance and feelings by watching SAW movies and Paris Hilton Reality shows..

In my head it's crazy that you would blackmail, corrupt, force those people you supposedly love because they are your family.
That makes 0 sense in my head..
I love you, so i am going to blackmail you... Jup...Right...

Perfect example for me is Man in the House where you pick up the sister when she calls you.
In that game is would have been so easy to make it so the MC says..
"why would i not come and pick you up, you are my sister and i would do anything for you"..
But instead you are going to blackmail her and force her.....

And i know... It al comes down to personal preference...Everybody has his own Fetish.
But to say that it is impossible to write in the game....That's just lazy.
Most people just want to get to the "good stuff" a.s.a.p , and then corruption is the way to go indeed..

Someone said a couple pages ago that DS is a good technician but a bad writer, well... I agree with that.
Well maybe not a bad writer, but a limited one... Only able to see 1 perspective instead of multiple (Like many other Devs).
Couple more weeks :p, then there is going to be a game on this site that will prove the point that incest games don't have to be about corruption..

But i'm starting to sound like a broken record at this point so i am going to shut up..
Which game is that? As it is, I see "Thinking about you" as an option.

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
really beautiful the previews of the characters of Glamor ..... but .... why all with the small size of tits?
That's one of my favorite things about these models. They have normal looking breasts, not the ridiculous blimps that are so common in games. I'll never get what is so attractive about breasts that combined have an almost bigger mass than the rest of the body.

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
That's one of my favorite things about these models. They have normal looking breasts, not the ridiculous blimps that are so common in games. I'll never get what is so attractive about breasts that combined have an almost bigger mass than the rest of the body.
That's what makes me like BB more than any other adult game. The render quality is on point and the models look amazing.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I'm sad to read what happened to the Big Brother (and the DmD...). :( This was the first erotic game I played, and I really liked. I'm happy to will a final update, but, of course, it is pity that there will not be more updates after then. Although miracles are still there, The X-files has also resurrected after more than ten years. :) I'm looking forward to your new game, good luck for that.

Reactions: CSNRC and KaiserST
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes