Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
the Glamor game described and downloadable (v0.8 Fix5) in the thread
It has the same name and the same creator ... but it has nothing to do with the one in the realization phase (version 0.0)

-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017
the Glamor game described and downloadable (v0.8 Fix5) in the thread
It has the same name and the same creator ... but it has nothing to do with the one in the realization phase (version 0.0)
Check last messages from moderators in Glamour's thread.

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if Patreons sees this picture they delete your profile accusing you of bestiality x'Dx'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/QUOTE]

this would be a nice size of breast :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Well let's be honest it was a really shitty milking game by all aspects(plot, story progressing, logic, texts and so on), except maybe renders(those were matter of taste, i'd prefec more realistic graphics), but in global the news are really sad :( If such a big players like Dork Silver, DMD and so on get banned this also means no bright future to those, who only started their campaign, those with much less resources and abilities, but capable onf telling beautifull stories, making inresting concepts and saying a new words in adult games industry...

Let's hope for a future of a Glamour remake...(but i've already got a bad feeling about it)

Cyanide

Jun 3, 2017
And this right here is why I will never support something unfinished, never be a patreon and so forth. I`ll pirate my way through everything that goes v0.1 0.2 0.xx, thats just a platform to milk gullible people(sorry, no offence). I`d be more than happy to pay a full price for something finished that`s worth the money.

I mean, if I would be a patreon since the start(I think that`s over a year), at 5 euros pledge I would now have payed over 50-60 euros for what:
1. A game that changed over and over again. Consider the starting story and everything that went down and what we have now.(don`t care about the whole Eric war, it`s not the point)
2. A game that won`t even be finished!!! (I don`t care if he`ll pick it up again in 6 months time, that`s ZERO)
I`d be pissed as hell right now, but since I payed what he deserves, as in jack shit, I`m just sad, since I liked the game, even with all the flaws. Ann simply won me over and that`s that. :)

And now people are jumping onto that other game bandwagon, which is just hilarious. I don`t care if the game will be good, this dude does not deserve your attention. Other creators will take him as an example, like look how he fools people, we can do that too. I mean, if we look at all the crappy games that are in v0.something right now, this is allready happening. Everyone wants to milk you, and that`s about it(with a few exceptions, I guess). They all just stretch out games foreeeeever with "monthly updates", it`s good business for them, but not for us...

Stop using patreon and other payment methods like that if you care about your money. Make a worthy donation to a creator that has a finished product and you enjoyed it...

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
legends say that people will still ask when the next release is without reading the posts for many more years

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
legends say that people will still ask when the next release is without reading the posts for many more years
Don't worry~the OP would add a new label "Frozen/Suspended" soon after the 0.13 version released.:FeelsBadMan:

DarkSilver

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2017
And this right here is why I will never support something unfinished, never be a patreon and so forth. I`ll pirate my way through everything that goes v0.1 0.2 0.xx, thats just a platform to milk gullible people(sorry, no offence). I`d be more than happy to pay a full price for something finished that`s worth the money.

I mean, if I would be a patreon since the start(I think that`s over a year), at 5 euros pledge I would now have payed over 50-60 euros for what:
1. A game that changed over and over again. Consider the starting story and everything that went down and what we have now.(don`t care about the whole Eric war, it`s not the point)
2. A game that won`t even be finished!!! (I don`t care if he`ll pick it up again in 6 months time, that`s ZERO)
I`d be pissed as hell right now, but since I payed what he deserves, as in jack shit, I`m just sad, since I liked the game, even with all the flaws. Ann simply won me over and that`s that. :)

And now people are jumping onto that other game bandwagon, which is just hilarious. I don`t care if the game will be good, this dude does not deserve your attention. Other creators will take him as an example, like look how he fools people, we can do that too. I mean, if we look at all the crappy games that are in v0.something right now, this is allready happening. Everyone wants to milk you, and that`s about it(with a few exceptions, I guess). They all just stretch out games foreeeeever with "monthly updates", it`s good business for them, but not for us...

Stop using patreon and other payment methods like that if you care about your money. Make a worthy donation to a creator that has a finished product and you enjoyed it...
Finished/unfinished is just a label, frankly speaking. And doing monthly releases not a "good business" but one possible way to survive. Adult gamedev is not like usual gamedev, with publishers and huge budgets. It's completely different.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Thanks for posting this here @IDeaDHeaDI

While I though that there wouldn't be any more previews I really don't mind another.

But I wonder what Ann will do to deserve the punishment?

However, this preview just makes me even more furious with patreon, now that we were getting some excelent content with BB, that was going for it's ending. It's a real shame seeing this project in hold.

So just to let this clear: FUCK PATREON!!!:mad:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Well, we had a very long week, but we're back now, so I'm going to explain what happened for people who don't follow us on discord or telegram.

If you missed it, our page was suspended for a couple of days. Recently Patreon has decided to crack down on certain, em, let's call it sexual preferences, so now Big Brother is banned from this website. We're still going to finish 0.13 because it's almost done anyway, but 0.13 will be the last version of Big Brother and we won't be working on it any time soon. Maybe we will find an alternative way to fund it in the future, but until then, the work on Big Brother is suspended. By the way, we won't be sharing BB v0.13 on Patreon, you'll have to look for it somewhere else. Oh, and it's going to be free.

Some players asked us to release a version of the game without the forbidden content and then release a patch that unlock everything back. This type of behavior is still against Patreon's rules, so it's not going to help. It didn't help Dating My Daughter, for example. We don't see any point in trying something that we know isn't going to work.

Having to stop Big Brother's development wasn't easy for us, but we had some time to think and here's what's we're going to do now:

As you already know, we had another project in the works for a while now. We had our hands full with Big Brother, so we didn't have much time to work on it before, but, hey, that's not really a problem anymore, is it? Now that we can't continue working on Big Brother, we're going spend all of our free time on our new project called Glamour. You can go to out main page to read more about the game. The game is still early in development, so it doesn't have a playable build yet, but we're working full-time to create one so you can check our how awesome our game is gonna be as quickly as possible.

Just like we were posting images from Big Brother, we are going to show you screenshots, describe new game mechanics and tell you more about our next game. Stay tuned, it's gonna be fun!
From dark silvers patreon.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes