Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
You start by saying he should not TRY to trick them, and then go on explaining HOW he should trick them.
A bit of mixed message perhaps :eek:penedeyewink:
No...I'm not suggesting he do anything other than MOD his game and make that the official version.
Then it's up to us to UNMOD it if we choose...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Patreon Page is Back up !!!!

Edit: @Ignazzio that's not the MC, that's the MC sister

This is the MC

View attachment 62779
Man, you spoilered me too much of her:p But she's nice as well. For now I would say that sis is more for my taste but it might change with different renders and story. I really like his style of making characters. They're much more natural than those of Dots imo. Nothing to do here but wait for new infos

Reactions: KaiserST
U

User_215882

Feel bad for the dude. I'm sure a good chunk of his patrons are waiting for .13, but then what? He has to deliver a good demo of Glamour and hope most of them stay. On top of all this the month is almost over and this is the time fly by supporters start dropping their pledges. Hope he can succeed because it's nice to see something different, but the stress. Wouldn't want to be him right now.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
I really thought that "Uni" was a Alice lying and working as a stripper r prostitute in Kate's mother club.

Alice and Lisa are sisters and having sex in BB. There's still incest there buddy.

Me too. :(

Such a blog could be hacked easier than Patreon or vandalized. I would consider it far less secure.
Still, I'm a minor patron. Probably the 20$+ guys would be dedicated enough to go for it, and that's IMO the big money.
Well everything can be hacked, there is no doubt about that. But there are some professional hostings that will keep you site safe for a price. And if it get hacked, it could be back up in a matter of hours, so no real damage done. What damage can hackers do if they actually hack the site (which i doubt they will)? Steal the game and post it.. here :D I am a blog owner myself, so i kinda know what I'm talking about. He would need to hire a staff for keeping the site up tho, but so what? He wouldn't have to pay patreons commission, and most of all, don't have to keep up with their shitty rules.

tjormas

Aug 26, 2016
A blog i maybe too little, but you know a hosting a website costs like 2$ a month. Not a big deal. LOP has it's own site and they're surviving for years. To be honest DS has more quality, so i think a proper site wouldn't fail. It would be the best solution. If @DarkSilver can be bothered to make one.

I hope for him and his team to find the best solution. For me personally, It's not best solution to put all the effort into Glamour. A female MC is a "niche product". But who knows, maybe he reinvents the role of a female MC and we'll be all surprised.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Alright I have been trying to follow what has been going on with @DarkSilver

Can anyone resume and tell me if I am correct
1. Patreon decided to go full Purity route and make all their big adult games creators to changes their content else, they would be ban
2. Big Brother & DmD are canning their games and restarting with new games.... From scratch...
-Thus the development of those games will again takes eons. BB and DmD were getting in the good stuff (for i.e, Lisa.. and Daughter BJ).

So a full reboot/change in project means we don't see anything concrete for their games for months...

I am not pissed at the creators. But massively pissed at Patreons.

Reactions: CSNRC

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This is the End of DC. If he srsly believe that ppl will support his new game without an ending to BB which he blue balled his community for months and is to lazy to set up his own website where he offers the game for a price like on patreon no one can help him.

No one is interested in a lesbian game where you play a chick. Like seriously? Is the guy drunk?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Alright I have been trying to follow what has been going on with @DarkSilver

Can anyone resume and tell me if I am correct
1. Patreon decided to go full Purity route and make all their big adult games creators to changes their content else, they would be ban
2. Big Brother & DmD are canning their games and restarting with new games.... From scratch...
-Thus the development of those games will again takes eons. BB and DmD were getting in the good stuff (for i.e, Lisa.. and Daughter BJ).
So a full reboot/change in project means we don't see anything concrete for their games for months...
I am not pissed at the creators. But massively pissed at Patreons.
You are correct. Yor also correct in blaming it on Patreon.. Who in there only defence can blame it on PayPal.
Thats the bottom line. Big dogs use powers and smal dogs only option is to obey.
Like Pink Floyd said already back in 1975,, Welcome to the machine ..

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Ok, here is the deal. Since November/2017 I started to develop an website/croudfunding exactly like Patreon but focused on adult content. I have my own company since 2010 and I am computer programmer since 1998. So my partners and I decided to fulfill this lack, and we thought that we would had time to make it robust and launch before this Patreon's mess happend.

We already are at test phase, for now, all payments and recurring will be made by PayPal (yes, we had created a business account on PayPal). We are taking this very serious. So, in about 2 oe 3 weeks we will be launching the website and hoping that all the Adult Creators migrate to our croudfunding.

We are going to give full support for adult content creators, but of course, all that is right by the law!

That is why I really need to talk with DarkSilver, MrDots and the guys from SummerTime Saga, because they will be the next on Patreon's aim. I want their help to test the platform before we launch.

I hope that we can help each other to have a secure and good place for everyone express their artistics habilities.

;););)

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
This is the End of DC. If he srsly believe that ppl will support his new game without an ending to BB which he blue balled his community for months and is to lazy to set up his own website where he offers the game for a price like on patreon no one can help him.

No one is interested in a lesbian game where you play a chick. Like seriously? Is the guy drunk?
Of which blue balled community you are talking about? Only 2 persons in the house were not ready for a ride with the MC yet. Mom and Eric. So does that mean one of them got you blue balled? Mom after x HJs and BJs day after day? Eric?

To me, BB has been a Harem game already. Maybe, you should try another route (or another weed x)

Reactions: JasonJemodah

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017

I don't know how to contact them personally but most of them have Patreon and prophiles listed on F95. Here you can ping them directly. DS have a Discord.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Oh come on. Lesbian sex maybe threesome, ordinary sex with one or ... i won‘t see this... two men!? Booooring! There is no tabu, no thrill just like @Home. :rolleyes:

przewodo

May 10, 2017

I don't know how to contact them personally but most of them have Patreon and prophiles listed on F95. Here you can ping them directly. DS have a Discord.
I have sent a message to DarkSilver here on F95, but MrDots I dont know his profile.

Can you send to me DS Discord link to me?

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017

Maybe he could upload it here? I know COMBINATION used it for Survivor Sarah, so non hentai games are definitely allowed.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes