dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Now that BB and DMD are banned by patreon, DoD will soon end, MoH now have roommates (yes there are mods), don't know when TP v2.0 will be released and worried about the fate of games like view of family or parental love. I am really pissed off. After all those shitty restrictions I believe parteron will soon impose new one like no BDSM (not even a little like MoH), no pregnancy (I don't like pregnancy), no blackmailing and even no full nudity (they will ask to pixelated certain parts of body) and many more. May be parteron believes that we who play these games are drunkard insane pervert and they want to make us sober ( who knows may be a saint).

In short Guys those "Golden Days" are now over, we can now only remember those wonderful moments. Thanxs to all the Developers, Modders, Coders, Donors and F95zone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
And yet we have DS' own take on that which seems to be very different from your version....
I'm not arguing. You have discord invite in this thread. Go and check yourself his posts from yesterday with message from Patreon. DS is much more active there and situation is pretty clear

Reactions: JasonJemodah

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't mind slower pace, even if its semiannual, as long as he finishes this project and we get to fuck Lisa's brains out. Fucking Lisa is a matter of honor at this point.
I'm with you.Even if we get update once on 3 months will be nice.The game must go on untill the harem is full.
BTW for Glamour he can't add sisters in the game because that will be incest,right?So that means Lisa and Alice won't be sisters,just friends.And I'm still not sure he can even make believable lesbian scene.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm with you.Even if we get update once on 3 months will be nice.The game must go on untill the harem is full.
BTW for Glamour he can't add sisters in the game because that will be incest,right?So that means Lisa and Alice won't be sisters,just friends.And I'm still not sure he can even make believable lesbian scene.
Why should Lisa and Alice have lesbian scene together? They will be secondary characters so even tho they will have their fair share of action I doubt threesome is likely. Especially since it's non-incest universe so Lisa might still be innocent

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
He seemed to ignore it long enough to not even bother trying to evade the new policies though. That's my point....

Unless he was under a rock this whole time and didn't hear about the new Trust & Safety teams he would've at least
attempted to dodge them. The fact that DS didn't seem to do anything leads me to believe that they are just done with this game.

As for the future...I think v.13 will be all anyone gets before he moves on to something else that does comply.
All valid points....And I can't say I disagree with any of it.

First DS has a great following not maybe but fact. We want BB but understand that that is not an option at this time. He is going with Glamour 100% at this time. Patreon has no control over what he does off site as long at it is not mention on his Patreon Page. Hence we can post links to BB v13 here or on other sites it will be decrypted so modders have a ball. You cant second guess any one in survival mode so asking what he will or will not do with BB is just plain STUPID.
He has stated his intentions to us and we have to wait as we do with all Devs.

One thing I can say is he was very down until he saw how much real support he has, now he just has to do his best for his fans and even for his antagonist.
It is an option if he WANTS IT to be...That is all anyone is saying here...
The decision rests with him! He can decide to try and change it to comply with their policy, find a new distribution and support method, or abandon it.
But the suggestion made by Ignazzio that this is all Patreon killing this game as they will never Allow it back is either just flat out lies or an feeble attempt to deflect blame onto Patreon for the abandonment of it. I have faith enough in DS that it is the former not the latter. He may just decide that it isn't worth the effort to continue and I'm perfectly fine with that.

I'm not arguing. You have discord invite in this thread. Go and check yourself his posts from yesterday with message from Patreon. DS is much more active there and situation is pretty clear
Yes we have Discord....Read them all...
I and DS came to a VERY DIFFERENT conclusion than you did apparently.
So what you said was dead wrong! I think so and DS also thinks so!

get over it! We know you would rather he abandon this game and move onto his new one. Because you are on record as not liking incest either aren't you?

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Why should Lisa and Alice have lesbian scene together? They will be secondary characters so even tho they will have their fair share of action I doubt threesome is likely.
Well, it looks like some people can not do without it
They still want for strength and, despite everything, continue this thread.

[/QUOTE]Especially since it's non-incest universe so Lisa might still be innocent[/QUOTE]

I hope mate, i hope

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
It's sad to see BB go. I do believe DS could start a blog for BB like SoB guy(s) do. I doubt Patreon will troll blogs to try to find out IF DS has opened one. If that happens then there are some hard up guys that want it gone. IMO.

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
It's sad to see BB go. I do believe DS could start a blog for BB like SoB guy(s) do. I doubt Patreon will troll blogs to try to find out IF DS has opened one. If that happens then there are some hard up guys that want it gone. IMO.
If it were as simple as your hope, then we would have this blog.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Why should Lisa and Alice have lesbian scene together? They will be secondary characters so even tho they will have their fair share of action I doubt threesome is likely. Especially since it's non-incest universe so Lisa might still be innocent
Wow did I say that Lisa and Alice must have a relationship?I simply point that the MC can't have sex with Alice and Lisa at the same time.All other things are your imagination:)

Reactions: elmandor

scraggs

Apr 27, 2017
hey guys did you see that dark silver in patreon is currently under review? Does this mean we wont be getting a new update soon or?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
And he shouldn't even TRY to trick them...
What he should do (if he really wants to become compliant with their rules and pass muster) is to leverage the same tools and options being used by the many modders here to change and rewrite his game.
If he releases that Mod as part of the OFFICIAL release then it will comply with their policies.
After that if someone else decides to mod it back that is on them not DS and they can't hold DS responsible for those actions. They sure can't compel him to take legal actions against the modders to enforce his own copyright.
Unless of course they wish to foot the legal bills (which they will simply not do).
He really should remain silent on what and how he plans to mod or change this game especially on a public site like this.
Even discord is too public for him to discuss his plans.
What he needs to do is contemplate his options, See if modding the game can make it fully compliant with what they want. Let them review the change and after that passes it's up to us to modify his mod to bring back the story we would rather have.
Who knows he might even come up with a better story as a result.
Ball is in his court I wish him well and good luck no matter what he decides.
You start by saying he should not TRY to trick them, and then go on explaining HOW he should trick them.
A bit of mixed message perhaps :eek:penedeyewink:

Reactions: JasonJemodah

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
is going to happen, he already stated that the girl mc of glamour is going to be in the same "university" with alice
I really thought that "Uni" was a Alice lying and working as a stripper or prostitute in Kate's mother club.

The story of "Big Max"

His uncle fell in love with a beautiful widow Ann (who has 2 daughters, Alice and Lisa)
There you go - interesting story with no blood relations, step-mother, step-sisters... but still kinky enough.
Alice and Lisa are sisters and having sex in BB. There's still incest there buddy.

But this is one of the best projects I've played in = ((((
Me too. :(

This problem is so simple to go around. Why does he even have to use patreon? This game is so popular on its own. Its already SEO ready, it would promote its self. The only thing BB team needs to do is to open a simple blog page with donation/reward options and name it darksilver-bigbrother or something. New fans would come easily. Just look what "Son of a bitch" is doing. They would be their own boss.
Such a blog could be hacked easier than Patreon or vandalized. I would consider it far less secure.
Still, I'm a minor patron. Probably the 20$+ guys would be dedicated enough to go for it, and that's IMO the big money.

wizyy

Nov 24, 2017
Really a shame DS wouldn't even try to change a story to avoid incestous relationships - I already explained how it could be done so that it sparks kinky and taboo imaginations, but remains clean.

Yes, it needs a bit of work and needs to remove lesbian scenes between sisters and mom, but such work is fairly minimal and such a top quality game deserves not to be left unfinished.

I have huge reservations about the potential success of Glamour (as someone said, don't want to roleplay being banged).

Games like Dating My Daughter (even a name is.. ugh) are much more deserving to be shut down (MC in this particular game is grooming a young, naive daughter to be his sexual pet. That is way too much.)

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes